Look no further, your answer has arrived. Introducing the new Hobie Mirage Pro Angler 14. One of the world's most robust, most efficient, feature-filled boats on the market today. A revolutionary design breakthrough with extraordinary stability. It has everything you need to maximize your angling experience without sacrificing comfort, functionality or storage capabilities.
The Pro Angler comes loaded with features that put it in a class by itself. With a capacity of over 600 lbs., you can bring it all. Protected horizontal storage for up to six rods and two additional vertical rod holders. Space for 13 Plano½ tackle boxes, three in-hull storage compartments, plus an additional large on-deck storage area for an optional livewell or cooler. You get a fully-adjustable, breathable Vantage seat, a work area/cutting board and replaceable mounting boards on each side to attach your fish finder, GPS, lights, or downriggers. The Pro Angler is powered by the Hobie MirageDrive+, which allows you to enjoy fishing without the noise and expense of a gas engine. This model also includes the Tracing Keel, a retractable skeg for improved tracking over long distances. The Lowrance Ready installation system makes adding a fishfinder a breeze.
- 6 Horizontal Rod Holders
- 8” Twist and Seal Hatch with Gear Bucket
- Boa® System Lumbar Support
- Dual Steering
- Extra Large Covered Bow Hatch with Liner
- Fixed Front and Rear Carrying Handles
- Horizontal Storage for Six Rods
- Large Rectangular Hatch with Pivoting Tackle Management System
- Lowrance Ready
- Lowrance® Ready; Optional Adapter Available for Other Fishfinder Models
- Mesh-Covered Stowage Pockets
- Mid-Ship Handles with Bungee® Tie-Downs
- Molded-In Vertical Rod Storage
- Rear Cargo Area with Bungee® Tie Downs
- Replaceable Mounting Boards
- Retractable Rudder System
- Sail Mount
- Three Plano Tackle Boxes
- Vantage ST Seating
- Crew: 1
- Length: 13' 8" / 4.17 m
- Width: 38" / .97 m
- Capacity: 600 lbs / 272 kg
- Vantage Seat Capacity: 350 lbs / 159 kg
- Fitted Hull Weight: 120.5 lbs / 55 kg
- Fully Rigged Weight: 145.5 lbs / 66 kg
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
With the all-new Hobie H-Rail system's extruded aluminum dodecagon rail provides a strong and corrosion resistant mounting platform
to effortlessly mount more gear in more places.
A NOTE ABOUT GETTING YOUR NEW KAYAK HOME TO YOU: There are three options:
1) You can pick it up at one of our locations in Southern California (Cost: Free!) Important note: Hobie Kayaks can be picked up only at our Hobie Authorized store in Sunset Beach
2) You can pick it up at a hub that is near and convenient for you (Cost for this Hobie Kayak: $259).
3) We can have it shipped to your front door. Additional charges may apply.
All of these options will be discussed with you before we ship your kayak. By default, you will be charged the Hub Delivery fee of $259 when purchasing this Hobie kayak, and we will adjust the price accordingly, depending on the delivery method you choose. Click here to go to our kayak shipping information page.
- Additional Information
Color No UPC 792176470793 MPN 85290000 EAN No Manufacturer Hobie Ship to Airport Hub Yes
Write Your Own Review