Jackson Kayak Kraken 15.5, a Jim Sammons signature design, is sure to please the serious offshore angler. A variety of angling features and a paddlers hull make this kayak perfect for your next trip into the big water. Designed by our friend Jim Sammons, this kayak shows a lot of Kayak Fishing Supplies influence. With all the challenges of the open water and big game, the Kraken will come with a truly unique set of features:
- A hull designed for paddlers; for people that want a kayak for offshore and multi day trips. A kayak that is comfortable in big water and flat water. The speed to cover miles and the volume to carry you, your gear and the big fish home.
- A bait tank pump scupper combined with a KKrate* or Kayak Fishing Supplies Ultimate Bait Tank makes for a simple bait tank solution - made to fit our very own Kayak Fishing Supplies Kraken QD Pump Kit
- New ERGO Seat Frame and Cover, able to move for and aft, enabling you to adjust the trim of the kayak based on the weight in the kayak. Also has better ergonomics, comfortable!
- Standing Pads
- Hinged Center Hatch featuring YakAttack gear trac and a 26" hatch insert.
- Each kayak includes a Nalgene 32 ounce wide mouth water bottle.Made in the USA, our custom Nalgene bottles are decked out with Jackson Kayak logos.
- Adjustable foot pegs making the boat functional for paddlers of all sizes. The foot pegs adjust easily.
- Mesh seat back pouch.
- 2 Flush mount rod holders behind the seat
- 2 RAM Tough Tube Rod Holders w/Post Spline Base
- Bait Pump Scupper
- Transducer slot large enough to fit the Raymarine Dragonfly Transducer
- Length: 15'7"
- Width: 30"
- Weight: 80 LBS
- Capacity: 400 LBS
***CALL FOR AVAILABILITY ON THE ABOVE LISTED 2016 COLOR PRIOR TO ORDERING***
NOTE: Custom colors are available and are subject to cosmetic blemish and require a 4-6 week lead time.
A NOTE ABOUT GETTING YOUR NEW KAYAK HOME TO YOU: There are three options:
1) You can pick it up at one of our locations in Southern California (Cost: Free!)
2) You can pick it up at a hub that is near and convenient for you (Cost: $99)
3) We can have it shipped to your front door (Cost: usually around $120, depends on where you live.)
All of these options will be discussed with you before we ship your kayak. By default, you will be charged the Hub Delivery fee of $99 when purchasing your kayak here and we will adjust the price accordingly, depending on the delivery method you choose. Click here to go to our kayak shipping information page.
- Additional Information
Color No UPC No MPN No EAN No Manufacturer Jackson Kayak Ship to HUB Yes
Write Your Own Review