Jackson Kayak MayFly fishing kayak, a boat that leads the way in being designed and built specifically for fly anglers. This sit-on-top kayak is designed for fishing waters that range from trout streams, to lakes and ponds and inshore flats alike. Jackson has developed a snag-free deck by making it difficult to hook a line around foot rests, storage and other key components, but without losing the Jackson advantage of a great fishing set up. This kayak will feature some great new fly fishing specific accessories and features like fly patches, fly rod and hidden fly box sized storage.
The MayFly is a clean and well organized kayak featuring flip-down down and snag-free fly box storage bins with integrated fly patches on sidewalls. An open footwell area makes it easy to stand and move around, and present a snag-free place to strip line.
The MayFly’s longer hull offers a versatile balance of speed and manuerability. Well-suited for flatwater, it can also handle calm moving water environments common to fly anglers. The wider hull is great for beginners and anglers who like to move between sitting and standing. The new Elite Seat 3.0 System has multiple hi/lo positions and can move forward and aft for self trimming. A Therm-a-Rest® lumbar pad enhances seated comfort. The seat can also be removed for use on shore. Easily accessible storage areas on the deck, and bow and stern hatches to interior storage are secured with hinging hatches. The front hatch is designed as a paddle holder.
- Elite Premium Seating System
- Hi-Lo, trimmable seating
- Seat Stash Sliding Tray
- Snag free wide open standing area
- Snag free one-piece foot brace system with line anchor to secure fly line while paddling
- Large stern well designed for JKooler or Orion 25 Cooler
- Snag free bungee flip down fly box holders lined with foam
- Storage for fly gear like nippers, forceps and tippet
- Integrated fly patch for quick access to flies
- Bow hatch storage bin for fly vests, hip packs, or others items for easy access when wade fishing
- Aluminum accessory tracks for mounting RAM accessories or a casting brace
- Raymarine transducer scupper
- Standing pad
- Specialized fly rod storage with molded in reel pockets that allow for forward or reverse rod storage
- Rod butt props to help with line tangle
- SealLine Water Resistant Roll Top Bag
- Orion Tumbler
- YakAttack Cup Holder
- 1 3640 Plano Tackle Box
- 1 Track Ball Mount, 1.5"
- 1 RAM 2007 Rod Holder
- 2 Flush Mount Rod Holders
- Stand Assist Strap
- Length: 12'8"
- Width: 35"
- Weight: 83 lbs.
- Carrying Capacity: 450 lbs
A NOTE ABOUT GETTING YOUR NEW KAYAK HOME TO YOU: There are three options:
1) You can pick it up at one of our locations in Southern California (Cost: Free!)
2) You can pick it up at a hub that is near and convenient for you (Cost: $99)
3) We can have it shipped to your front door (Cost: usually around $120, depends on where you live.)
All of these options will be discussed with you before we ship your kayak. By default, you will be charged the Hub Delivery fee of $99 when purchasing your kayak here and we will adjust the price accordingly, depending on the delivery method you choose. Click here to go to our kayak shipping information page.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Jackson Kayak Color No Ship to Airport Hub Yes
Write Your Own Review