If you fish or dive the "All New" Mini-X can't be beat! Redisgned footwell is flat and also has adjustable foot pegs. The seat well has been widened to accomodate larger paddlers. It continues with time tested features like; 2 to 4 flush mount rod holders*, round hatch* and a large center hatch.* It's the best fishing kayak in it's class. Lightweight yet extremely stable; perfect for a beginner, young adult, female enthusiast and the advanced paddler alike. Popular for its diverse applications in all waters suitable for scuba diving, recreational paddling and fishing. The small size and lightweight design make this one of the only fishing kayaks that will allow the angler to carry it into hard to launch places. The Mini-X is still very stable at 33.5" wide and has a great cockpit for fishing accessories. A truly unique design in this size range which fills a niche perfectly.
NOTE: *Depending on model selected
- Length: 9'3"
- Width: 33.5"
- Depth: 12"
- Weight: 38lbs
- Weight Capacity: 300
- Recreational model includes the center rectangular hatch and two flushmount rodholders behind the seat.
- The Fish & Dive model includes everything in the Recreational model PLUS the front round hatch and two additional flushmounts.
A NOTE ABOUT GETTING YOUR NEW KAYAK HOME TO YOU: There are three options:
1) You can pick it up at one of our locations in Southern California (Cost: Free!)
2) You can pick it up at a hub that is near and convenient for you (Cost: $69)
3) We can have it shipped to your front door (Cost: usually around $120, depends on where you live.)
All of these options will be discussed with you before we ship your kayak.
By default, you will be charged the Hub Delivery fee of $69 when purchasing your kayak here and we will adjust the price accordingly, depending on the delivery method you choose. Click here
to go to our kayak shipping information page.
- Additional Information
Color No UPC No MPN No EAN No Manufacturer Malibu Kayaks Ship to Airport Hub Yes
Write Your Own Review