The X-Caliber was meticulously designed with a unique hull shape that will enable even the most water-fearing kayakers to feel comfortable. Take your kayaking mini-me on your adventures with the included gator seat and enjoy family time like never before! An upgraded version of our Pro Explorer. It features dry seating, a cup holder, large storage capacity and molded multi-foot rests make getting comfortable easy for every paddler. A huge front hatch and well thought out cockpit area make the X-Caliber one of the best fishing kayaks available.
- Large Bow Gator Hatch
- Rectangular Center Hatch
- Adjustable Foot Pegs
- Bow & Stern Carry Handles
- Side Carry Handles w/Paddle Holders
- Large Tankwell
- Molded Cup Holder
- Transducer Ready
Fish & Dive Features:
- Same features as above including 2 Flush Mount Rod Holders, pictured above
- Length: 12'6"
- Width: 31"
- Depth: 12"
- Weight: 52lbs
- Weight Capacity: 400lbs
A NOTE ABOUT GETTING YOUR NEW KAYAK HOME TO YOU: There are three options:
1) You can pick it up at one of our locations in Southern California (Cost: Free!)
2) You can pick it up at a hub that is near and convenient for you (Cost: $69)
3) We can have it shipped to your front door (Cost: usually around $120, depends on where you live.)
All of these options will be discussed with you before we ship your kayak. By default, you will be charged the Hub Delivery fee of $69 when purchasing your kayak here and we will adjust the price accordingly, depending on the delivery method you choose. Click here to go to our kayak shipping information page.
- Additional Information
Color No UPC No MPN No EAN No Manufacturer Malibu Kayaks Ship to Airport Hub Yes
Write Your Own Review