The Perception Pescador Pilot 120 is an affordable sit-on-top packed to the gills with fishing features and complete with the Pilot Drive pedal system. The optimized gear ratio in the Pilot Drive allows for effortless all-day cruising, while the custom-designed, patent-pending Turbo Flaps reduce noise and keep turbulence to a minimum under the kayak and inside the Pilot scupper. The intuitive Pilot Drive makes launching or docking easy—simply insert the Quick Key to engage or disengage—while the view into the Pilot scupper simplifies aligning the prop for zero draft transitioning. A recess in the hull stores the lightweight drive while not in use and the center scupper lid allows for easy transportation and storage. Forward and reverse motion paired with EasyGrip low-profile rudder steering control allows for a super tight turn radius, offering all-around maneuverability in those hard-to-reach places while eliminating line tangling. In addition to the drive system, the Pescador Pilot is full of features serious anglers seek including a stadium-style, comfort-focused Captain’s Chair with on-the-fly adjustability to fit a range of heights. Bow Storage Pods with a transducer scupper provide a secure space for gear and electronics. Pre-installed inserts for transducer mounting and precisely placed inlet/outlets for direct wiring to the transducer scupper and display make electronic install a breeze.
- 2 YakAttack GearTracs with easy mounting points for all accessories
- A cup holder,
- 4 molded-in rod holders
- Bow and stern tankwells for ample, easy-to-reach storage
- 2 forward storage compartments for rigging electronics and stowage of batteries and cables
- Pilot Drive Pedal system with easy stow/deploy mechanism
- New stadium style Captain's Chair
- Rudder system w/hand controls
- Power Pole mounting area
- Length: 12'5"
- Width: 33.75"
- Weight: 85 lbs.
- Carrying Capacity: 525 lbs
A NOTE ABOUT GETTING YOUR NEW KAYAK HOME TO YOU: There are three options:
1) You can pick it up at one of our locations in Southern California (Cost: Free!)
2) You can pick it up at a hub that is near and convenient for you (Cost: $69)
3) We can have it shipped to your front door (Cost: usually around $120, depends on where you live.)
All of these options will be discussed with you before we ship your kayak. By default, you will be charged the Hub Delivery fee of $69 when purchasing your kayak here and we will adjust the price accordingly, depending on the delivery method you choose. Click here to go to our kayak shipping information page.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer No Color No Ship to Airport Hub Yes
Write Your Own Review