Hobie Hobie Mirage Pro Angler 14
About the Hobie Mirage Pro Angler 14Look no further, your answer has arrived. Introducing the new Hobie Mirage Pro Angler 14. One of the world's most robust, most efficient, feature-filled boats on the market today. A revolutionary design breakthrough with extraordinary stability. It has everything you need to maximize your angling experience without sacrificing comfort, functionality or storage capabilities.
The Pro Angler comes loaded with features that put it in a class by itself. With a capacity of over 600 lbs., you can bring it all. Protected horizontal storage for up to six rods and two additional vertical rod holders. Space for 13 Plano® tackle boxes, three in-hull storage compartments, plus an additional large on-deck storage area for an optional livewell or cooler. You get a fully-adjustable, breathable Cool Ride seat, a work area/cutting board and replaceable mounting boards on each side to attach your fish finder, GPS, lights, or downriggers. The Pro Angler is powered by the Hobie MirageDrive™, which allows you to enjoy fishing without the noise and expense of a gas engine.
- Length: 13' 8 " / 4.17 m Width: 38" / 0.97 m
- Hull Weight: 88 lbs. / 39.9 kg
- Fully Rigged Weight: 138 lbs. / 62.6 kg
- Capacity: 600 lbs. / 272 kg
- Volume of forward Hatch Liner: 16 gal. / 60.6 l
- Volume of the center Hatch Bucket: 2.9 gal. / 11 l
- Rear Cargo Area: 5.1 ft2 / 0.47 m2
- Hobie MirageDrive w/Turbo Fins
- Adjustable Cool Ride Seat
- Retractable Rudder System
- Horizontal Storage for up to six rods
- Two vertical Rod Holders
- Large Front Hatch w/removable Liner
- Work Area/Cutting Board
- Center Hatch w/removable Tackle Box
- 8” Twist & Seal Rear Hatch w/Gear Bucket
- Two Mesh-covered Stowage Pockets
- 3 assorted sizes of Plano Tackle Boxes
- Replaceable Mounting Boards for attaching optional equipment
- Heavy Duty Mid-Boat Grab Rails w/Retractable
- Bungee® Gear Keepers and an 18” Ruler >> Heavy Duty bow and stern handles
- Integrated / Replaceable transom skids
- Two-piece Paddle w/additional T-Handle
- Drink Holder
- Dry Bag
A NOTE ABOUT GETTING YOUR NEW KAYAK HOME TO YOU: There are three options:
1) You can pick it up at one of our locations in Southern California (Cost: Free!) Important note: Hobie Kayaks can be picked up only at our Hobie Authorized store in Sunset Beach.
2) You can pick it up at a hub that is near and convenient for you (Cost for this Hobie Kayak: $149).
3) We can have it shipped to your front door. Additional charges may apply.
All of these options will be discussed with you before we ship your kayak.
By default, you will be charged the Hub Delivery fee of $149 when purchasing this Hobie kayak, and we will adjust the price accordingly, depending on the delivery method you choose.
Click here to go to our kayak shipping information page.