Hobie Hobie Mirage Pro Angler 12
About the Hobie Mirage Pro Angler 12
Hobie Mirage Pro Angler 12 is finally here!
Hobie likes to say that the new lightweight, more compact, Pro Angler 12 is the most versatile fishing boat theyÆve ever designed.
This 12-foot boat sports a 500-pound weight capacity and is packed full of must haveö features that kayak anglers demand. From lakes to rivers to open ocean, this boat has no boundaries - stand and fish with incredible stability, securely store six rods (four horizontally, two vertically), and access your tackle with ease.
Integrated dual-steering controls for left or right-handed accessibility while under way. Vantage seating provides ultimate comfort and adjustability in a lightweight, easily removable form, along with Boa« system lumbar support technology. The Lowrance Readyö installation system makes adding a fishfinder a breeze. Powered by our patented MirageDrive« with Turbo Fins, the Mirage Pro Angler 12 has got the giddy-up! Looking for an affordable, durable, lightweight, ultra-stable, built-for-anglersö personal watercraft?
- Length: 12' / 3.66 m
- Fitted Hull Weight: 98 lbs / 44.4 kg
- Fully Rigged Weight: 120 lbs / 54.4 kg
- Width: 36" / 0.91 m
- Capacity: 500 lbs / 227 kg
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
- MirageDrive with Turbo Fins
- Vantage Seating
- Under Seat Tackle Storage
- Large Rectangular Hatch with Pivoting Tackle Management System
- Lowrance«Ready; Optional Adapter Available for Other Fishfinder Models
- Retractable Rudder System
- Horizontal Storage for Four Rods
- Replaceable Mounting Boards
- Large Front Hatch with Removable Liner
- Anchor Trolley System Ready
- Front & Rear Carrying Handles
- Livewell Ready Cargo Area
A NOTE ABOUT GETTING YOUR NEW KAYAK HOME TO YOU: There are three options:
1) You can pick it up at one of our locations in Southern California (Cost: Free!) Important note: Hobie Kayaks can be picked up only at our Hobie Authorized store in Sunset Beach.
2) You can pick it up at a hub that is near and convenient for you (Cost for this Hobie Kayak: $199).
3) We can have it shipped to your front door. Additional charges may apply.
All of these options will be discussed with you before we ship your kayak.
By default, you will be charged the Hub Delivery fee of $199 when purchasing this Hobie kayak, and we will adjust the price accordingly, depending on the delivery method you choose.
Click here to go to our kayak shipping information page.