Hobie Hobie Mirage Outback Kayak
About the Hobie Mirage Outback KayakDon't call it a work boat, it's just too much fun. But whether you're fishing, hunting, shooting photos or simply on a lunch break, the Outback's stable, almost hands-free configuration definitely gets the job done. The SUV comes with four molded-in fishing rod holders, storage hatches and large on-deck cargo area. And for total versatility try the popular optional Sail Package and Plug-in Cart. Talk about sport utility.
Vantage CT Seating
New state-of-the-art design, with 4-way adjustablity for more comfort in the cockpit or on the beach,
Enjoy breathability, infinite flexibility and better visibility.
- Vantage CT seat
- Four Molded-In Rod Holders
- Large Covered Bow Hatch
- Mesh-Covered Stowage Pocket
- Lowrance ready Capabilty
- Rear Cargo Area with Bungee® Tie Downs
- Sail Mount
- Twist and Stow Rudder
- Two 8” Twist and Seal Hatches with Gear Bucket
- Two-Piece Paddle with On-Hull Storage
A NOTE ABOUT GETTING YOUR NEW KAYAK HOME TO YOU: There are three options:
1) You can pick it up at one of our locations in Southern California (Cost: Free!) Important note: Hobie Kayaks can be picked up only at our Hobie Authorized store in Sunset Beach.
2) You can pick it up at a hub that is near and convenient for you (Cost for this Hobie Kayak: $189).
3) We can have it shipped to your front door. Additional charges may apply.
All of these options will be discussed with you before we ship your kayak.
By default, you will be charged the Hub Delivery fee of $189 when purchasing this Hobie kayak, and we will adjust the price accordingly, depending on the delivery method you choose.
Click here to go to our kayak shipping information page.
Hobie Outback Virtual Walk Around