All Tarpon, just less of it. A terrific all-around SOT for surf play, ponds, lakes, and fishing in a size anyone can manage.
Standard Edition Features
- Upgraded Phase 3 SOT seating system
- TriggerLock footbrace system
- Tankwell bungees
- 2 turn and lock Orbix hatch covers
- SlideTrax accessory rail
- Paddle/Rod holders
- Comfort carry handles
Angler Edition Features
- Scotty® spinning rod holder
- Two flush mount rod holders
Length 10' / 305 cm Weight 52 lbs / 24 kg Width 29" / 74 cm Capacity 325 lbs / 147 kg
NOTE: Color Lime (2014) is, New Old Stock. Thsi is the only kayak offered at this price.*Colors may vary slightly from those shown. Color combinations (Desert Camo, Dusk, Flint, Indigo, Mango, Galaxy, Sonar and Midnight) will vary from those shown and are unique for each boat we produce. Variations in color are not covered by warranty.A NOTE ABOUT GETTING YOUR NEW KAYAK HOME TO YOU: There are three options:
1) You can pick it up at one of our locations in Southern California (Cost: Free!)
2) You can pick it up at a hub that is near and convenient for you (Cost: $69)
3) We can have it shipped to your front door (Cost: usually around $120, depends on where you live.)
All of these options will be discussed with you before we ship your kayak.
By default, you will be charged the Hub Delivery fee of $69 when purchasing your kayak here and we will adjust the price accordingly, depending on the delivery method you choose. Click here to go to our kayak shipping information page.
- Additional Information
Color No UPC No MPN No EAN No Manufacturer Wilderness Systems Ship to Airport Hub Yes
Write Your Own Review