Ancor's adhesive lined tubing is superior to conventional heat shrink tubing. It bonds tenaciously to insulating covers and terminals, producing strain relief that makes a stronger connection than the mechanical connection alone.
- Made from cross-linked polyolefin, stronger than PVC
- Can shrink up to one-third of it's initial diameter
- One size can be used for a variety of wire sizes
- Waterproof adhesive is heat activated
- Shrinks at 275° F, (below the temperature that insulation melts)
1/4" Size used for 16-20g wire and connectors. Per foot.