Hobie Mirage Outback is Legendary!
With the first major redesign of the best-selling Mirage Outback in over a decade, Hobie has single-handedly advanced the sport of kayak fishing. This fully-loaded fishing machine is built for every conceivable fishing expedition, whether you’re prowling the ocean for monster gamefish or stalking bass in your favorite freshwater fishing hole. The extra-wide standing deck offers an improved casting platform and convenient vantage point for sight fishing, allowing for superior vision from above while the revolutionary Guardian Transducer Shield gives you multidimensional vision below. The new Vantage CTW seat provides extra width for unmatched room and comfort. Four molded-in rod holders, multiple deluxe H-Track mounts, and numerous high-capacity storage compartments ensure that all of your gear is at your fingertips. Powered by the MirageDrive 180 with Kick Up Turbo Fins + ARC Cranks – now standard on all Outbacks – this fine-tuned angling vessel is highly versatile, fast, quiet, and exceedingly nimble. Now featuring our Kick-Up Rudder system with dual steering capabilities, combating drift and navigating tight water has never been easier.
- MirageDrive 180 with Kick Up Turbo Fins + ARC Cranks
- Guardian Retractable Transducer Shield
- Reflective Bow Graphics
- Two-Piece Paddle with On-Hull Storage
- Tracking Skeg
- Dual Steering
- Kick-Up Rudder
- Sail Mount
- H-Track Deluxe with H-Rail
- EVA Floor Standing Pads
- Vertical Rectangular Hatch
- NEW Vantage CTW Seat, extra width for added comfort
- 4 Molded-in Rod Holders
- Large Rear Handle
- Utility Trays
- Power-Pole Ready
- Cart Keeper
- Large Rear Cargo Well
- Length: 12' 9"/ 3.89m
- Width: 34"/ 0.86m
- Weight: 85 lbs /38.56 kg Fully Outfitted 103 lbs / 46.72 kg
- Capacity: 425lbs
A NOTE ABOUT GETTING YOUR NEW KAYAK HOME TO YOU:There are three options:
1) You can pick it up at one of our locations in Southern California (Cost: Free!) Important note: Hobie Kayaks can be picked up only at our Hobie Authorized store in Sunset Beach.
2) You can pick it up at a hub that is near and convenient for you (Cost for this Hobie Kayak: $235).
3) We can have it shipped to your front door. Additional charges may apply.
All of these options will be discussed with you before we ship your kayak. By default, you will be charged the Hub Delivery fee of $235 when purchasing this Hobie kayak, and we will adjust the price accordingly, depending on the delivery method you choose. Click here to go to our kayak shipping information page.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Hobie Color No Ship to HUB Yes
Write Your Own Review