The Blackfoot™ HB Angler XL has capacity for two, but is designed as a very spacious one-person boat to meet the needs of the technical angler. Paddling or angling, Blackfoot™ HB Angler XL means performance at its finest!
- Duratex™ HB™ Construction: HardBottom™ floor adds stiffness, stability and performance equal to hard-shells. Made of technologically advanced dropstitch material, HB™ floors are capable of maintaining high pressure up to 12.0 psi to keep the boat stiff.
- Core Seat: Supportive and durable, the Core Seat offers a tall, ergonomically shaped backrest, closed-cell seat cushion, fore & aft straps and a large mesh storage pocket.
- Backstraps: Adjustable backstraps to keep you in your seat no matter what the water brings you.
- Rod Holders: Each seat includes integrated fishing rod-holders and a large mesh storage area.
- Splash-guard™: Protects the cockpit and helps keep paddlers dry.
- Accessory Strap: Adjustable elastic straps keep gear close at hand while underway.
- Foot Rest: Adjustable foot rest improves comfort and paddling efficiency.
- Infinite Adjustment Velcro®: Allows for infinite fine-tuning of seat and accessory positions.
- Molded Handle: Sturdy molded handles are ideal for boarding and transport.
- Quick-Release Fin: Stiff, durable, high-performance fin connects with convenient quick-release.
- Cockpit Drains: Allows easy drainage of water from the boat.
- HR Valve: High-pressure spring valve uses common Halkey-Roberts type fitting
- D-Rings: Heavy duty D-rings for accessory tie-down and seating support.
- Size (inflated): 12’8” L x 39″ W (386 cm L x 99 cm W)
- Users/ Capacity: 2 people, 600 lbs (272 kg)
- Weight: 38.1 lbs (17.3 kg)
- Chambers/ Pressure: 3 chambers
- HB FLOOR (1): 0,41 – 0,83 bar/ 6.0 – 12.0 psi.
- TUBES (2): 0,14 bar/ 2.0 psi.
- Box: 29.75 x 16.75 x 25.75, 50.0 lbs. (75.5m x 42.5cm x 65.4cm, 22.6 kg)
NOTE: DOES NOT INCLUDE PUMP OR PADDLE
- Additional Information
Manufacturer No Color No Ship to HUB No
Write Your Own Review