Bonafide SS127/Motorguide Package brings you all of the great features of the Bonafide SS127 with the addition of a bow mounted trolling motor. We at Kayak Fishing Supplies have come up with a system in which you can mount the Xi3 Motorguide Bow Mount Trolling Motor and be able to Deploy and Stow the motor from the seated position. The Xi3 we are using is a 55lb Thrust motor with the Pinpoint GPS system capable of propeling the Bonafide SS127 approximately 4MPH*, Hand Held Remote Control operation and the ability to Anchor Lock. Pretty close to a bass boat in function, with all of the small stealthy abilities that you enjoy in a kayak. Bring you kayak fishing to another level!
We make this possible by rigging the SS127 with all of the mounts, plugs, wiring, hardware and misc items that we have tested to provide the best operation. We also will cut the Xi3 motor shaft down to 36"s. This will give you plenty of depth adjustment for shallow water running or trying to maximize your top speed when going from spot to spot. All of this to have a fully functioning bow mounted trolling motor ready to use the day the kayak arrives. The only component that will not be supplied is the battery. It is recommended that you use a 100Ah battery to enjoy the optimum capabilities of this set up.
If you are considering this set up, please call us at the shop and we will answer any questions you may have. If you have any particular requests for us while rigging your new kayak, we will try to implement them into the final rigging.
- Bonafide SS127
- Xi3 55lb Thrust Wireless Motorguide Freshwater Bow Mount Trolling Motor w/PinPoint GPS
- KFS Motorguide Install Package (This contains all of the components to mount, wire and operate the trolling motor, less the battery & battery box)
- Length: 12' 7"
- Width: 33.75"
- Weight: 69 lbs Hull Weight / 85 lbs Fitted w/o Seat / 95 lbs Fitted w/seat
- Capacity: 475 lb
- Xi3 55LB Thrust
- Custom length shaft, 36"
**THIS PACKAGE WILL REQUIRE A 4-8 WEEK LEADTIME, PLEASE CALL FOR FURTHER DETAILS**
A NOTE ABOUT GETTING YOUR NEW KAYAK HOME TO YOU: There are three options:
1) You can pick it up at one of our locations in Southern California (Cost: Free!)
2) You can pick it up at a hub that is near and convenient for you (Cost: $99)
3) We can have it shipped to your front door (Cost: usually around $120, depends on where you live.)
All of these options will be discussed with you before we ship your kayak. By default, you will be charged the Hub Delivery fee of $99 when purchasing your kayak here and we will adjust the price accordingly, depending on the delivery method you choose. Click here to go to our kayak shipping information page.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer OEX Color No Ship to HUB Yes
Write Your Own Review