Hobie Mirage Compass, the newest addition to Hobie’s fleet of award-winning pedal kayaks.
Simplicity defined, its time-tested MirageDrive pedal system with Glide Technology moves you easily through the water. Outfitted with a breathable mesh seat, the Compass offers maximum stability and an oversized cockpit and flat deck for standing. A sharp turning radius makes this fishing kayak nimble in tight quarters, yet able to speed over open water in stealthy fashion. Kayak fishing features include molded-in rod holders, H-Track accessory mounts and a transducer cavity ready for you to install a Lowrance® fishfinder.
- Hobie Mirage Drive 180 w/Kick Up Fins
- Adjustable/Breathable seat
- Two Molded-In Rod Holders
- Mesh Covered Bow Area
- Lowrance Ready Capabilty
- Rear Cargo Area with Bungee® Tie Downs
- Kick Up Rudder
- 8” Twist and Seal Hatche with Gear Bucket
- Two-Piece Paddle with On-Hull Storage
- Shallow Water Anchor Mounting
Camo Compass includes all of the above and:
- Hobie Mirage Drive 180 w/Kick Up Turbo Fins
- Length: 12' / 3.66m
- Width: 34"/ 0.86m
- Weight: 68 lbs / 31 kg
- Rigged Weight: 87 lbs / 39kg
- Capacity: 400lbs
***Effective Nov. 1st 2021, all freight companies have made changes to their pricing policies due to the shortage of drivers and the supply chain blockage issues at all major US ports. Due to the increase in freight companies surcharges, (Excessive length value), all of our kayak shipping prices have increased dramatically and will need to be quoted for true cost. After your order is placed, we will quote shipping cost to your door and to the nearest HUB where you could pick up the kayak. Thank you for your understanding during this unusual time.***
A NOTE ABOUT GETTING YOUR NEW KAYAK HOME TO YOU:
There are three options:
1) You can pick it up at one of our locations in Southern California (Cost: Free!) Important note: Hobie Kayaks can be picked up only at our Hobie Authorized store in Sunset Beach.
2) You can pick it up at a hub that is near and convenient for you (Cost for this Hobie Kayak: $235).
3) We can have it shipped to your front door. Additional charges may apply.
All of these options will be discussed with you before we ship your kayak. By default, you will be charged the Hub Delivery fee of $235 when purchasing this Hobie kayak, and we will adjust the price accordingly, depending on the delivery method you choose. Click here to go to our kayak shipping information page.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Hobie Color No Ship to HUB Yes
Write Your Own Review