Hobie Mirage Passport 10.5 With the tried-and-true MirageDrive GT with Kick Up Fins, we make it possible to reach isolated beaches and remote waters. We bring you closer to nature and further from the hustle and bustle. The Passport takes you anywhere you want to go with ease and world-class authority. Every feature is designed with your entertainment in mind. Sail open water or fish the flats. We made sure you can do both thanks to the vertical accessory tube and molded in rod holders. Dual mounting tracks keep your accessories within reach while the 8” Twist-n-Seal Hatch will keep them dry. The easy-to-use steering system and simplified version of our twist-and-stow rudder puts navigation at your fingertips and a smile on your face.
- Mirage Drive GT w/ KIck Up Fins
- Steering System and Stowable Rudder
- Twist and Seal Hatch
- Aluminum Frame Seat
- Accessory Mounting Tracks
- Vertical Accessory Tube (Sail/Bimini)
- Bow and Stern Bungee
- Length: 10'5" / 3.2 m
- Width: 34" / 86.36 cm
- Fitted Weight: 65 lbs / 29.48 kg
- Fully Rigged Weight: 75 lbs / 34.02 kg
- Capacity 325 lbs /147.42 kg
A NOTE ABOUT GETTING YOUR NEW KAYAK HOME TO YOU: There are three options:
1) You can pick it up at one of our locations in Southern California (Cost: Free!) Important note: Hobie Kayaks can be picked up only at our Hobie Authorized store in Sunset Beach.
2) You can pick it up at a hub that is near and convenient for you (Cost for this Hobie Kayak: $165).
3) We can have it shipped to your front door. Additional charges may apply.
All of these options will be discussed with you before we ship your kayak. By default, you will be charged the Hub Delivery fee of $165 when purchasing this Hobie kayak, and we will adjust the price accordingly, depending on the delivery method you choose. Click here to go to our kayak shipping information page
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Hobie Color No Ship to HUB Yes
Write Your Own Review