This 12-foot kayak sports a 500-pound weight capacity and is packed full of must have˜ features that kayak anglers demand. From lakes to rivers to open ocean, this kayak has no boundaries - stand and fish with incredible stability, securely store six rods (four horizontally, two vertically), and access your tackle with ease.
Integrated dual-steering controls for left or right-handed accessibility while under way. Vantage ST Seating provides ultimate comfort and adjustability in a lightweight, easily removable form, along with Boa system lumbar support technology. The Lowrance Ready installation system makes adding a fishfinder a breeze and with the all NEW repositioned thru hull wiring and 3 way wiring plugs. Powered by our patented Hobie MirageDrive 180 w/Kick Up ST Turbo Fins, which allows you to enjoy fishing without the noise and expense of a gas engine and give you the ability to go in forward and reverse. Looking for an affordable, durable, lightweight, ultra-stable, built-for-anglers˜ personal watercraft? Now with a retractable rudder system for ultimate tracking performance. The Hobie PA 12 has it all!
- Hobie MirageDrive 180 w/Kick Up ST Turbo Fins
- Vantage ST Seating
- Guardian Transducer system
- Lowrance Ready
- Molded in vertical rod storage
- 4 Horizontal Rod Holders
- Anchor Trolley System Ready
- Boa System Lumbar Support
- Dual Steering
- Front and Rear Carrying Handles
- Horizontal Storage for Four Rods
- Large Front Hatch with Removable Liner
- Large Rectangular Hatch with Pivoting Tackle Management System
- Livewell-Ready Cargo Area
- Optional Adapter Available for Other Fishfinder Models
- Replaceable Mounting Boards
- Retractable Rudder System
- Tracking Skeg
- Sail Mount
- Under Seat Tackle Storage
- Custom Hull Graphics
- Custom Pedal Pads
- Custom Deck Pads
- Length: 12' / 3.66 m
- Width: 36" / 0.91 m
- Fitted Hull Weight: 105 lbs / 48 kg
- Fully Rigged Weight: 128.5 lbs / 58.29 kg
- Capacity: 500 lbs / 227 kg
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
A NOTE ABOUT GETTING YOUR NEW KAYAK HOME TO YOU: There are three options:
1) You can pick it up at one of our locations in Southern California (Cost: Free!) Important note: Hobie Kayaks can be picked up only at our Hobie Authorized store in Sunset Beach.
2) You can pick it up at a hub that is near and convenient for you (Cost for this Hobie Kayak: $311).
3) We can have it shipped to your front door. Additional charges may apply.
All of these options will be discussed with you before we ship your kayak. By default, you will be charged the Hub Delivery fee of $311 when purchasing this Hobie kayak, and we will adjust the price accordingly, depending on the delivery method you choose. Click here to go to our kayak shipping information page.
- Additional Information
Color No UPC 792176646099 MPN 86290000 EAN No Manufacturer Hobie Ship to HUB Yes
Write Your Own Review