Hobie Mirage Pro Angler 12 360 with the all-new MirageDrive 360 and Kick-Up fins, move through the water without constraints, going exactly where you want to go. Effortlessly spin and move in every direction. Hobie’s new Kick-Up Fins which immediately retract on impact – even shallow areas are now entirely navigable. Logs, kelp, shallows, rocks, no problem. The PA 12 is packed full of features including six rod holders, the adjustable, elevated Vantage ST seat, extra wide hull and stain-resistant EVA padding.
- Mirage Drive 360 w/ST Turbo Kick Up Fins
- Vantage Seating w/BOA Lumbar Support
- Guardian Retracktable Transducer Sheild
- EVA Deck Pads
- Large Bow Hatch
- Center Hatch w/Pivoting Tackle Management System
- Insdie Horizontal Rod Storage
- 2 Flush Mount Rod Holders
- Large Tankwell
- Bow and Stern Carry Handles
- Mid Kayak Carrying Handles
- Right/Left Rudder Control
- Anchor Trolley Ready
- Sail and Bimini Ready
- Crew: 1
- Length: 12' / 3.66 m
- Width: 36" / 0.91 m
- Fitted Hull Weight: 109.5 lbs / 49.7 kg
- Fully Rigged Weight: 132.5 lbs / 60.1 kg
- Capacity: 500 lbs / 227 kg
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
A NOTE ABOUT GETTING YOUR NEW KAYAK HOME TO YOU: There are three options:
1) You can pick it up at one of our locations in Southern California (Cost: Free!) Important note: Hobie Kayaks can be picked up only at our Hobie Authorized store in Sunset Beach.
2) You can pick it up at a hub that is near and convenient for you (Cost for this Hobie Kayak: $311).
3) We can have it shipped to your front door. Additional charges may apply.
All of these options will be discussed with you before we ship your kayak. By default, you will be charged the Hub Delivery fee of $311 when purchasing this Hobie kayak, and we will adjust the price accordingly, depending on the delivery method you choose. Click here to go to our kayak shipping information page.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Hobie Color No Ship to HUB Yes
Write Your Own Review