DetailsWhether it's a day of casting, paddling, pedaling or sailing, Hobie's Revolution 11 has you covered. Modeled after the bigger Revolution 13, the Revo 11 features a fast-yet-stable hull form, Hobie's innovative Hobie MirageDrive 180 w/Kick Up Fins, and an optional sailing kit that lets you get to the fishing grounds and back in a quick and safe manner. The Revo 11's featherweight hull accelerates, and its nimble-minded design and impressive turning radius allows you to adroitly stalk fish and confidently negotiate persnickety shoals or currents. Ideal for small-to-midsize users.
- Hobie MirageDrive 180 w/Kick Up Fins
- Vantage CT Seat
- Lowrance Ready
- Large Covered Bow Hatch
- Mid-Boat Carrying Handles
- Rear Cargo Area with Bungee® Tie Downs
- Sail Mount
- Twist and Stow Rudder
- Two 8” Twist and Seal Hatches with Gear Bucket
- Two Mesh-Covered Stowage Pockets
- Two Molded-In Rod Holders
- Two-Piece Paddle with On-Hull Storage
- Length: 11'6"
- Width: 29"
- Weight: 64 lbs
- Capacity: 275 lbs.
A NOTE ABOUT GETTING YOUR NEW KAYAK HOME TO YOU: There are three options:
1) You can pick it up at one of our locations in Southern California (Cost: Free!) Important note: Hobie Kayaks can be picked up only at our Hobie Authorized store in Sunset Beach.
2) You can pick it up at a hub that is near and convenient for you (Cost for this Hobie Kayak: $227).
3) We can have it shipped to your front door. Additional charges may apply.
All of these options will be discussed with you before we ship your kayak. By default, you will be charged the Hub Delivery fee of $227 when purchasing this Hobie kayak, and we will adjust the price accordingly, depending on the delivery method you choose. Click here to go to our kayak shipping information page.
- Additional Information
Color No UPC 792176166108 MPN No EAN No Manufacturer Hobie Ship to HUB Yes
Write Your Own Review