The Hobie Revolution 13 has nearly the speed of the Revo 16, loads of utility like the Outback and a lot of the Sport maneuverability. It provides an easy-to-use, stable, efficient alternative to traditional kayaking. It will enhance your on-the-water experience with a deluxe cockpit and speed to get you to the best spots quickly. Full of style, lots of storage and ready to go.
- Hobie MirageDrive 180 w/Kick Up Fins
- Vantage CT Seat
- Lowrance Ready Capability
- Large Covered Bow Hatch
- Rear Cargo Area with Bungee® Tie Downs
- Sail Mount
- Twist and Stow Rudder
- Two 8” Twist and Seal Hatches with Gear Bucket
- Two Mesh-Covered Stowage Pockets
- Two Molded-In Rod Holders
- Two-Piece Paddle with On-Hull Storage
- Length: 13' 5"/ 4.09m
- Width: 28.5"/ 0.72m
- Weight: 70.5 lbs / 32 kg
- Capacity 350 lbs / 159 kg
A NOTE ABOUT GETTING YOUR NEW KAYAK HOME TO YOU: There are three options:
1) You can pick it up at one of our locations in Southern California (Cost: Free!) Important note: Hobie Kayaks can be picked up only at our Hobie Authorized store in Sunset Beach.
2) You can pick it up at a hub that is near and convenient for you (Cost for this Hobie Kayak: $235).
3) We can have it shipped to your front door. Additional charges may apply.
All of these options will be discussed with you before we ship your kayak. By default, you will be charged the Hub Delivery fee of $235 when purchasing this Hobie kayak, and we will adjust the price accordingly, depending on the delivery method you choose. Click here to go to our kayak shipping information page.
- Additional Information
Color No UPC 792176673309 MPN No EAN No Manufacturer Hobie Ship to HUB Yes
Write Your Own Review