Here's a kayak that can adjust to your every need and size. With its movable seat mount, this lightweight pedaling kayak can be adapted to fit paddlers from age six to eighty, from four feet to over six and everyone in between. Pedal it, paddle it or sail it, if you're looking for the boat that can do it all, for-all, the Mirage Sport is the perfect fit.
- Hobie Mirage Drive 180 w/ST Fins; Forward and Reverse capability
- Steering System w/Twist and Stow Rudder
- Vantage Seating
- Two Piece Paddle
- Gear Bucket
- Dry Bag
- Sail Mast Receptacle
- Molded in Rod Holders
- Bungee Tie Downs
- Bow and Stern Carrying Handles
- PCB Water Bottle
- Length: 9' 7" / 2.92 m
- Width: 29.5" / 0.75 m
- Weight: 48 lbs / 21.77 kg
- Mirage Drive Weight: 6.6 lbs. / 3 kg
- Capacity 245 lbs /111kg
A NOTE ABOUT GETTING YOUR NEW KAYAK HOME TO YOU: There are three options:
1) You can pick it up at one of our locations in Southern California (Cost: Free!) Important note: Hobie Kayaks can be picked up only at our Hobie Authorized store in Sunset Beach.
2) You can pick it up at a hub that is near and convenient for you (Cost for this Hobie Kayak: $227).
3) We can have it shipped to your front door. Additional charges may apply.
All of these options will be discussed with you before we ship your kayak. By default, you will be charged the Hub Delivery fee of $227 when purchasing this Hobie kayak, and we will adjust the price accordingly, depending on the delivery method you choose. Click here to go to our kayak shipping information page.
- Additional Information
Color No UPC 792176130239 MPN No EAN No Manufacturer Hobie Ship to HUB Yes
Write Your Own Review