The ancient Inuits called their skinned craft "kayaks", or "hunter's boats." But had they seen a Hobie Quest, they would have added "fishermen." This innovative model (patent pending) incorporates a quick, stable hull with a deluxe cockpit design featuring two roomy hatches, twin rod holders and plenty of space for tackle and gear. Regardless of what you are fishing for, the Quest will put the ultimate angling experience within your reach.
- CT Vantage Seating
- Two-piece paddle w/ on hull storage
- Two hatches (8"/large bow hatch)
- Center accessory tray and cup holder
- Two mesh-covered storage pockets
- Two rear molded-in rod holders
- Large cargo area w/ Bungee tiedowns
- Adjustable footbrace system
- Hobie Dry Bag
- Water Bottle
- Length: 13'0"/ 3.96m
- Width: 28.5" / 0.72 m
- Weight: 65.5lbs. / 30 kg
- Capacity: 350 lbs. / 159 kg
A NOTE ABOUT GETTING YOUR NEW KAYAK HOME TO YOU: There are three options:
1) You can pick it up at one of our locations in Southern California (Cost: Free!) Important note: Hobie Kayaks can be picked up only at our Hobie Authorized store in Sunset Beach.
2) You can pick it up at a hub that is near and convenient for you (Cost for this Hobie Kayak: $227).
3) We can have it shipped to your front door. Additional charges may apply.
All of these options will be discussed with you before we ship your kayak. By default, you will be charged the Hub Delivery fee of $160 when purchasing this Hobie kayak, and we will adjust the price accordingly, depending on the delivery method you choose. Click here to go to our kayak shipping information page.
- Additional Information
Color No UPC 792176861065 MPN No EAN No Manufacturer Hobie Ship to HUB Yes
Write Your Own Review