The J-Pro™ is our most affordable J-style carrier. We blended the best materials with expert craftsmanship to deliver a rock solid carrier system for the discerning customer who demands a high quality product but has a limited budget.
The steel tubular frames provide maximum strength and holding power for long road trips and large kayaks. For rust protection, we apply three layers of corrosion resistant coating that ensure years of continued transport service.
Each carrier has adjustable rear foam padding for great boat protection and non-marking synthetic rubber base padding to grip and safely hold the kayak.
For extra thick bars, there are optional length attachment bolts available in the BUY SPARE PARTSsection of the website.
Furnished with all hardware, cam buckle load straps and bow & stern safety tie-downs for one kayak.
- Tubular steel frame for maximum transport strength
- Three layers of corrosion resistant coating
- "No tools required" mounting hardware
- Adjustable rear padding for great boat protection
- Universal fit hardware for round, square and factory oval load bars
- Lifetime warranty
- Capacity: For kayaks up to 34" wide and 75 LB
- Dimensions: 16" (L) x 6" (W) x 16.5" (H)
- Frame: Coated steel, Injection molded nylon
- Weight: 12 LB (set of 2)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Malone Color No Ship to HUB No
Write Your Own Review