The Big Rig is designed for stability and performance with an even longer list of Jackson Kayak innovation than ever before. Our goal was to design a kayak that anyone can paddle, no matter their size, their experience in a kayak or their fishing turf. The end result is a kayak that paddles stable, smooth and covers ground fast. Its hull design allows for surprisingly great tracking, smooth lines, planing hull, and ease to stand up in, all sizes of fisherman can manipulate this kayak with ease.
The Big Rig is a fast kayak that can take you over big bodies of water, maneuverable enough for small rivers and marshlands and has a low profile to help you in the wind. Standing has never been so easy with the addition of our standing bar and leaning system. This retractable bar can be lifted into place, secured and allows you to lift yourself up, hold yourself in place and even has a paddle resting spot for casting with two hands free!
The speed comes from a new innovative design in the outer keels we have designed for the Big Rig. It tracks straight and carries the speed well. The smoothest hull in our fleet helps you drift with control across the grounds you are fishing to all you to make the right casts at the right time without having to battle steering the kayak.
Innovation comes not only with the standard JK features you are used to like the Hi/Lo Elite Seat, the rod storage, tackle box positions around the seat, under the seat, the RAM components, but it also comes ready for the more advanced innovations like the Raymarine Dragonfly fish finder and the PowerPole MicroPole system.
- NEW ERGO Seat Frame and Covers complete with MOLLE compatible webbing system on the seat backs. Customize with available MOLLE gear on the market
- MOLLE Snap Seat Back Pouch
- Patent-pending Hi-lo seating
- Enhanced Cuda-Type Rod Storage/Protection
- Bow and Stern Coosa style hatches for in hull storage
- Large rear Tankwell
- Raymarine and PowerPole Ready
- (2) Flush Mount Rod Holders
- 1 YakAttack Omega Rod Holder
- Molded in inserts for mounting RAM and GoPro Accessories
- Multiple Rod & Tackle Stagers/ Holders/Tracks
- Ergonomic carry handles
- Removeable Skid Plate
- Stand assist strap
- Two-Layered Standing pad. Great for sound dampening and super comfortable for standing and fishing.
- Rudder Ready
- Length: 13'2"
- Width: 38"
- Weight: 93 Lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 450 Lbs
A NOTE ABOUT GETTING YOUR NEW KAYAK HOME TO YOU: There are three options:
1) You can pick it up at one of our locations in Southern California (Cost: Free!)
2) You can pick it up at a hub that is near and convenient for you (Cost: $99)
3) We can have it shipped to your front door (Cost: usually around $120, depends on where you live.)
All of these options will be discussed with you before we ship your kayak. By default, you will be charged the Hub Delivery fee of $99 when purchasing your kayak here and we will adjust the price accordingly, depending on the delivery method you choose. Click here to go to our kayak shipping information page.
- Additional Information
Color No UPC No MPN No EAN No Manufacturer Jackson Kayak Ship to HUB Yes
Write Your Own Review