Jackson Kayak Big Rig FD! One of Jackson Kayak's most popular fishing kayaks now gets the upgrades of both its HD predecessors, the Coosa HD and Cuda HD with the addition of Flex Drive pedalling power.
The FD will be compatible with the upcoming E-Drive motor giving users a truly hands-free fishing experience, where the rudder controls return to foot control and our battery will take you anywhere you want to go. The FlexDrive system allows forward and reverse, has unique articulation to adapt to shallow water, obstacles, or cleaning, and is removable for true kayak use. The FD version of the Big Rig takes advantage of the past 5 years of HD upgrades with some twists.
Hull size and performance are comparable to the original Big Rig, but features an elongated keel for superior tracking while paddling, pedaling, or motoring. It features the Ergo Seat with infinite Hi-Lo and Fore-Aft trimming vs fixed position, and the unique Big Rig rod troughs are doubled up with TWO rod tubes on both sides of the bow. The Big Rig FD's new rod staging system lets you set down and snap up your rods at a moments' notice. Unlike the other models, the rod tubes can also accommodate fly rods up to 9' in length with fly reel geometry behind the seat. Jackson Kayak's use of track systems remain throughout giving you flexibility in setting up for the day of fishing and our hulls are molded for Raymarine and Power-Pole readiness. Storage is upgraded throughout the Big Rig FD with hatches updated to new rotating latches.
- NEW MOLLE Seat System with Hi-Low and Fore-Aft trimming for better comfort when pedaling or paddling
- Flex Drive System for hands free forward and reverse operation
- 4 Molded in Rod tip tubes
- New Hinging Bow and Stern Hatch System
- Integrated Rudder Control System; for hand controlled use with eiher left or right hand
- Various standard RAM and flush mount rod holders
- YakAttack track systems to add accessories and customize placement within reach
- Standing pad for comfort when sight fishing
- Designed to easily add on Raymarine® and Power-Pole® accessories for customization.
- SealLine Water Resistant Roll Top Dry Bag
- Orion Tumbler
- YakAttack Cup Holder
- 1 3640 Plano Tackle Box
- 1 Track Ball Mount, 1.5"
- 1 RAM 2007 Rod Holder
- 2 RAM Tough Tubes
- 2 Flush Mount Rod Holders
- Stand Assist Strap
- Length: 13'3"
- Width: 40"
- Weight: 95 lbs.
- Carrying Capacity: 550 lbs
***2019 COLOR SWATCHES COMING SOON***
A NOTE ABOUT GETTING YOUR NEW KAYAK HOME TO YOU: There are three options:
1) You can pick it up at one of our locations in Southern California (Cost: Free!)
2) You can pick it up at a hub that is near and convenient for you (Cost: $99)
3) We can have it shipped to your front door (Cost: usually around $120, depends on where you live.)
All of these options will be discussed with you before we ship your kayak. By default, you will be charged the Hub Delivery fee of $99 when purchasing your kayak here and we will adjust the price accordingly, depending on the delivery method you choose. Click here to go to our kayak shipping information page.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Jackson Kayak Color No Ship to HUB Yes
Write Your Own Review