The Big Rig HD! One of Jackson Kayak's most popular fishing kayaks now gets the upgrades of both its HD predecessors, the Coosa HD and Cuda HD. Most importantly, the Big Rig HD can be converted into the Big Rig FD.
The HD version of the Big Rig has features an oversized center storage pod, foot-controlled rudder system, the Ergo Seat with infinite Hi-Lo and Fore-Aft trimming vs fixed position, and the unique Big Rig rod troughs are doubled up with TWO rod tubes on both sides of the bow. The Big Rig HD's new rod staging system lets you set down and snap up your rods at a moments' notice. Unlike the other HD models, the rod tubes can also accommodate fly rods up to 9' in length with fly reel geometry behind the seat. Jackson Kayak's use of track systems remain throughout giving you flexibility in setting up for the day of fishing and our hulls are molded for Raymarine and Power-Pole readiness. Storage is upgraded throughout the Big Rig HD with hatches updated to new rotating latches. Upgrading from the HD to the FD is a snap - the center pod is replaced with one that includes geometry for our FlexDrive unit, and the rudder controls convert to hand rudder controls for the FD experience.
- NEW MOLLE Seat System with Hi-Low and Fore-Aft trimming for better comfort when pedaling or paddling
- Storage Pod for holding tackle boxes, gear and removeable to install the Flex Drive System
- 4 Molded in Rod tip tubes
- New Hinging Bow and Stern Hatch System
- Integrated Rudder Control System; for use by feet on the HD and hand controlled on the FD
- Various standard RAM and flush mount rod holders
- YakAttack track systems to add accessories and customize placement within reach
- Standing pad for comfort when sight fishing
- Designed to easily add on Raymarine® and Power-Pole® accessories for customization.
- SealLine Water Resistant Roll Top Dry Bag
- Orion Tumbler
- YakAttack Cup Holder
- 1 3640 Plano Tackle Box
- 1 Track Ball Mount, 1.5"
- 1 RAM 2007 Rod Holder
- 2 RAM Tough Tubes
- 2 Flush Mount Rod Holders
- Stand Assist Strap
- Length: 13'3"
- Width: 40"
- Weight: 95 lbs.
- Carrying Capacity: 550 lbs
A NOTE ABOUT GETTING YOUR NEW KAYAK HOME TO YOU: There are three options:
1) You can pick it up at one of our locations in Southern California (Cost: Free!)
2) You can pick it up at a hub that is near and convenient for you (Cost: $99)
3) We can have it shipped to your front door (Cost: usually around $120, depends on where you live.)
All of these options will be discussed with you before we ship your kayak. By default, you will be charged the Hub Delivery fee of $99 when purchasing your kayak here and we will adjust the price accordingly, depending on the delivery method you choose. Click here to go to our kayak shipping information page.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Jackson Kayak Color No Ship to HUB Yes
Write Your Own Review