The New Jackson Kayak Big Tuna is a creature unlike any other on the market, with multiple never before seen features in the kayak fishing world. Leading the charge on these unique elements has to be the "Tuna Tank", a unique bait/live well that requires no plumbing or electronics! It utilizes the water from beneath the boat to circulate into the bait tank keeping fish lively and fresh unlike any other system on the market. The tank also resides in the center of the boat for easy access and management. The possibilities with the Tuna Tank are endless; Or if you would like to have a re-circulating livewell for all types of baits to make sure they stay alive and lively. We did it! If you would like your Big Tuna rigged this way for only $15 extra, just check the box “rigged bait tank” and it will come professionally installed by Kayak Fishing Supplies (Battery not included). Check out what we did to the center insert of the Big Tuna - click here.
Jackson Kayak also brings NEW ERGO Seats with ERGO Seat Frame and Cover, for better ergonomics, comfortable! "Face time" seating! Simply rotate the front seat around to face your boat partner in conversation while drifting some fresh live bait from the Tuna Tank and having a few cold drinks while you wait for that big bite! Guide your friends, children and clients to the fish of a lifetime by controlling the boat from the rear seat while they enjoy the ability to fish without the worry of paddling. Of course, sometimes you can have too much face time and that is why the architects at Jackson Kayak have made the Big Tuna easily convertible and fishable in a solo version as well.
Other familiar Jackson Kayak features such as paddle holders, stagers, wide standing platform, front day hatch, drop down rudder ready, adjustable foot pegs for all 3 paddling positions, and a drift chamber for a drag chain or anchor make he Big Tuna an anglers dream. New features like tackle box stagers, rod tip cover and long load safety flag only enhance this kayak to make the dream even sweeter! Just like the Tuna fish is a unique, powerful force in the ocean, the Big Tuna will also be a force to be reckoned with in the tandem fishing kayak market.
- 2 New ERGO Seat Frame and Covers complete with MOLLE compatible webbing system on the seat backs. Customize with available MOLLE gear on the market
- Face Time seating - front paddler can face rear paddler
- 2 Nalgene 32 ounce wide mouth water bottle.Made in the USA, our custom Nalgene bottles are decked out with Jackson Kayak logos.
- Adjustable foot pegs making the boat functional for paddlers of all sizes. The foot pegs adjust easily.
- 2 Flush mount rod holders behind the seat
- 1 RAM 2007 Rod Holder
- 1 RAM 1.5" TracBall mount
- Molded in stern hatch rim.
- Rudder Ready
- Rod tip cover
- Beverage holder
- Molded in "drift chamber' for drag chains/anchors
- Large rear hatch w/ internal rod storage.
- 22 inch flat standing platform
- Front day hatch
- Rear and underside pocket on elite seat.
- Paddle holders and stagers
- Mounting space for rod holders and accessories.
- Length: 14'2"
- Width: 35"
- Weight: 92 Lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 500
A NOTE ABOUT GETTING YOUR NEW KAYAK HOME TO YOU: There are three options:
1) You can pick it up at one of our locations in Southern California (Cost: Free!)
2) You can pick it up at a hub that is near and convenient for you (Cost: $99)
3) We can have it shipped to your front door (Cost: usually around $120, depends on where you live.)
All of these options will be discussed with you before we ship your kayak. By default, you will be charged the Hub Delivery fee of $99 when purchasing your kayak here and we will adjust the price accordingly, depending on the delivery method you choose. Click here to go to our kayak shipping information page.
- Additional Information
Color No UPC No MPN No EAN No Manufacturer Jackson Kayak Ship to HUB Yes
Write Your Own Review