Pedal or paddle with the Cruise FD! Our unique prop system helps keep the system clear of obstacles and easy to clean and is protected by an articulating daggerboard. The daggerboard serves to help positioning in the wind and also acts as a keel in adding stability when standing on the deck. The Flex Drive is easily deployed with the flip of a lever. The hull of the Cruise FD is sharp and cuts swiftly, silently and efficiently through the water. Combined with an industry-leading turning radius, the Cruise FD is positioned to be a standout on the water. The Cruise FD is a solid recreational platform that is quick, nimble and ready for casual tours or can be customized for fishing adventures. An interchangeable electric motor driven head unit will be released in 2018 that will mount in the same location as the Flex Drive Pedal unit giving you the ability to paddle, pedal or use a motor on one kayak, the Cruise FD!
- Ergo Hi Lo Seating with good lumber support for pedaling and adjust's to accommodate people of all heights
- Flex Drive Pedal System with Forward and Reverse while unique articulation helps with shallow water obstructions
- Three Blade Propeller with adjustable pitch
- Hinged Prop Cover
- Standing Pads
- Dual Steering controls allow the Cruise FD to be controlled by left or right hand.
- Hinged Front Hatch for in hull storage
Hypalon Paddle Keep for quick stowage of your paddle and issnag-free for your treble hooks. Resistant to UV damage and temperature extremes, this material will keep your paddle safe!
- Rear Tankwell to fit a JKrate Low or other gear for storage with bungee system
- Rear Day Hatch
- Mesh Seat Back Pouch
- Gear Tracks
- Length: 11'10"
- Width: 33"
- Weight: 80 lbs
- Cap 400 lbs
***NOTE: KAYAK PICTURED ABOVE IS 2019 MACAW COLOR***
A NOTE ABOUT GETTING YOUR NEW KAYAK HOME TO YOU: There are three options:
1) You can pick it up at one of our locations in Southern California (Cost: Free!)
2) You can pick it up at a hub that is near and convenient for you (Cost: $99)
3) We can have it shipped to your front door (Cost: usually around $120, depends on where you live.)
All of these options will be discussed with you before we ship your kayak. By default, you will be charged the Hub Delivery fee of $99 when purchasing your kayak here and we will adjust the price accordingly, depending on the delivery method you choose. Click here to go to our kayak shipping information page.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Jackson Kayak Color No Ship to HUB Yes
Write Your Own Review