The Kraken 13.5 is an all-new option for paddlers looking to tackle big water. Based on The Kraken 15.5 platform, the 13.5 sheds some length for more maneuverability but with all the punch of its big brother. This kayak, just like the original, is designed for the most challenging paddling environments in the world and intended for the offshore and big lake kayak angler. A natural follow up to the first collaborative design between legendary kayak angler, Jim Sammons and Jackson Kayak’s design team led by Tony Lee. The new Kraken 13.5 is a boat shaped and built to accommodate those hitting the open water, in a nimble, smaller footprint, but still capable of big water management. It’s designed for punching through surf, handling rough offshore currents, swells, beach landings and those who desire ultimate performance and maneuverability while chasing big fish.
- New ERGO Seat Frame and Cover, able to move for and aft, enabling you to adjust the trim of the kayak based on the weight in the kayak. Also has better ergonomics, comfortable!
- Standing Pads
- Hinged Center Hatch featuring YakAttack gear trac and a 26" hatch insert.
- Each kayak includes a Nalgene 32 ounce wide mouth water bottle.Made in the USA, our custom Nalgene bottles are decked out with Jackson Kayak logos.
- Adjustable foot pegs making the boat functional for paddlers of all sizes. The foot pegs adjust easily.
- Mesh seat back pouch.
- 1 YakAttack Omega Rod Holder
- 2 Flush mount rod holders behind the seat
- Bait Pump Scupper
- Transducer slot large enough to fit the Raymarine Dragonfly Transducer
- Length: 13'3"
- Width: 30.5"
- Weight: 72(76 w/seat)
- Weight Cap.: 400lbs
***2019 COLOR SWATCHES COMING SOON***
NOTE: Custom colors are available and are subject to cosmetic blemish and require a 4-6 week lead time.
A NOTE ABOUT GETTING YOUR NEW KAYAK HOME TO YOU: There are three options:
1) You can pick it up at one of our locations in Southern California (Cost: Free!)
2) You can pick it up at a hub that is near and convenient for you (Cost: $99)
3) We can have it shipped to your front door (Cost: usually around $120, depends on where you live.)
All of these options will be discussed with you before we ship your kayak. By default, you will be charged the Hub Delivery fee of $99 when purchasing your kayak here and we will adjust the price accordingly, depending on the delivery method you choose. Click here to go to our kayak shipping information page.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Jackson Kayak Color No Ship to HUB Yes
Write Your Own Review