The Jackson Kayak Kraken 13.5 is the ultimate big water fishing machine! This kayak is designed for some of the most challenging paddling environments in the world and intended for the offshore and big lake kayak angler.This kayak marks the first collaborative design between legendary kayak angler, Jim Sammons and Jackson Kayak’s design team led by Tony Lee. The end result is a boat shaped and built to accommodate those hitting the open water, those looking for speed, comfort, perfect trim and big water management. It’s a paddlers fishing kayak! It’s designed for punching through surf, handling rough offshore currents, swells, beach landings and those who desire ultimate performance when paddling long distances to get on big fish. If you're looking for a fast stable kayak capable of handling almost anything you encounter, this is it! Let the professional staff here at Kayak Fishing Supplies rig up this great package and have you out on the water fishing the day you get this ultimate fishing machine!
The Fishing Package Includes:
- JK Kraken 13.5 Kayak Standard model
- Lowrance HOOK2 5 with in line fuse, wire caps, and RAM Lowrance HOOK2 Fishfinder Mount for a clean functional look
- Tsunami Paddle
- Two (2) Rod Leashes
- C.O.D. Bungee Style Paddle Leash.
- Heavy Duty Wheel Cart. This cart can go over anything!
- Battery Box Complete (To run your fish finder, bait pump, and any electronics you want to add later)
- Battery Tray: JK Battery Tray will be added to any Standard model Kraken. Tray was designed for use with KFS Battery Box.
We will be in contact with you every step of the way! Any modifications or specific placement of items you would like done is no problem. We are a distributor for and can install Lowrance Electronics if you prefer. Our professional installers take great pride in their work, as if it was their own kayak. The only thing you have to worry about is choosing your kayak color and leave the rest to us. Installation time will be about 3 to 4 days.
NOTE: Custom colors are available and are subject to cosmetic blemish and require a 4-6 week lead time.
A NOTE ABOUT GETTING YOUR NEW KAYAK HOME TO YOU: There are three options:
1) You can pick it up at one of our locations in Southern California (Cost: Free!)
2) You can pick it up at a hub that is near and convenient for you (Cost: $99)
3) We can have it shipped to your front door (Cost: usually around $120, depends on where you live.)
All of these options will be discussed with you before we ship your kayak. By default, you will be charged the Hub Delivery fee of $99 when purchasing your kayak here and we will adjust the price accordingly, depending on the delivery method you choose. Click here to go to our kayak shipping information page.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Jackson Kayak Color No Ship to HUB Yes
Write Your Own Review