A less expensive and less bulky alternative to traditional dry bags. You can squash these into spots ordinary heavy dry bags won’t go. Fits into little corners of a sea kayak or light enough to take backpacking or adventure traveling. NOT intended for situations where dry sack will be submerged under water.
- Much lighter weight and more “packable” than traditional boating dry bags
- A lot less expensive than other dry bags on the market
- Designed for backpacking, adventure travel and water sports
- Made from a high performance waterproof fabric
- Bright white inner laminate for easy visibility of contents
- Fully taped sealed seams
- Hypalon™-stiffened roll-top closure
- D-ring attachment point at buckle
- XXS - Small: flat bottom design
- Medium - XXL: round base design
- Any roll-top dry sack must be closed properly to ensure water can’t get in. Begin by folding the Hypalon™ strip down first and be sure to have at least three rolls before closing the buckle.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects or subjecting the sack to high abrasion, as this could compromise the waterproof fabric.
- Like all manufacturers of roll-top, fabric dry sacks, Sea to Summit recommends that sensitive electronic devices be ‘double bagged’ (i.e. putting electronics inside one dry sack then placing this inside a second dry sack). For maximum protection, the use of a waterproof hard case should be considered.
- Dry Sack XXS - 1 Liter 6” x 9” flat
- Dry Sack XS - 2 Liter 8” x 12” flat
- Dry Sack S - 4 Liter 9” x 15” flat
- Dry Sack M - 8 Liter 6.5” x 18”
- Dry Sack L - 13 Liter 8.5” x 21”
- Dry Sack XL - 20 Liter 10” x 24”
- Dry Sack XXL - 35 Liter 12” x 27”
- Additional Information
Color No UPC No MPN No EAN No Manufacturer Sea to Summit Ship to HUB No
Write Your Own Review