Malibu Kayaks X-Factor is "The Ultimate Fish & Dive Kayak". If you fish or dive hardcore, the X-Factor can't be beat! You won't find the weight capacity or better stability in any other kayak. The X-Factor features an additional enclosed rectangular hatch that can be used as a cooler, battery storage, and can also be converted to a live bait tank using the Kayak Fishing Supplies X-Factor Pump Kit. Looking to install a fishifinder, not a problem with the transducer mounting area built into the hull. Check out our complete write up on the new X-Factor.
Have you ever installed a fishfinder and found out that out of the box you need a ton more stuff to install it correctly? Wire seal, cable ties, in-line fuses, heat shrink butt connectors, extra marine grade wire, and shrink tubing... Etc, etc, you get the picture. This extra stuff adds up quickly. Then what about your time? What if you make a wrong cut or drill a hole in the wrong spot. Now what do you do? Hope you know how to plastic weld... Let us just do it for you!
Kayak Fishing Supplies is the leader in the Kayak Fishing Industry in rigging and installation of everything from electronics to running lights. We have dedicated certified installers that do this on a daily basis. Let us rig your dream machine so you can be fishing the day it arrives with peace of mind that it is done correctly. Best of all you won't have to pay for our time! That is correct we won't charge you labor, and all those extras you would need if you were to do it yourself. Save time and money and get yourself some more accessories or a nice PFD.
The Fishing Package Includes:
- Malibu X-Factor Kayak with a completely plumbed livewell system featuring KFS' Stealth/XFactor Pump Kit
- Lowrance HOOK2 4X with in line fuse, wire caps, and RAM fishfinder mount
- Battery Box Complete (To run your fish finder and any electronics you want to add later)
- Tsunami Paddle is a durable and powerful all-around high angle paddle.
- Bungee Style Paddle Leash to secure your paddle while fishing or rigging.
- Two (2) Z Gear Rod Leashes secure your fishing poles and have a quick release.
- Heavy Duty Wheel Cart made of stainless steel with inflatable wheels.
We will be in contact with you every step of the way! Any modifications or specific placement of items you would like done is no problem. Our professional installers take great pride in their work, as if it was their own kayak. The only thing you have to worry about is choosing your kayak color and leave the rest to us. Installation time will be about 3 to 4 days (Includes drying time for fish finder transducer) Want to make a change to this package? No problem! Give us a call at (866) 587-2990.
A NOTE ABOUT GETTING YOUR NEW KAYAK HOME TO YOU: There are three options:
1) You can pick it up at one of our locations in Southern California (Cost: Free!)
2) You can pick it up at a hub that is near and convenient for you (Cost: $69)
3) We can have it shipped to your front door (Cost: usually around $120, depends on where you live.)
All of these options will be discussed with you before we ship your kayak. By default, you will be charged the Hub Delivery fee of $69 when purchasing your kayak here and we will adjust the price accordingly, depending on the delivery method you choose. Click here to go to our kayak shipping information page.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Malibu Kayaks Color No Ship to HUB Yes
Write Your Own Review