OEX/KFSupplies had the first X-13's and we have put it through the test. Explore worlds unknown with our recommended diving kayaks! Built with the scuba diver in mind, our design team consulted with top divers around the world to build a kayak with extensive storage while still maintaining a low weight. The phenomenal storage and stability is not to be outdone by its speed, and you’ll reach your destination quick while breaking through the waves with ease using the rounded hull design. A popular model among spear fishermen in Hawaii and South America, the X-13 also comes equipped with the Lowrance transducer mount to help you find the perfect spot.
- NEW Gator Hatch w/Storage tray
- Large center hatch with storage bag
- Side Carry Handles w/paddle holders
- Large open rear well designed to store all your gear
- 2 Flush mount rod holders
- Adjustable Foot Pegs
- Length 13'10"
- Width 29"
- Weight 79lbs
- Weight Capacity 450lbs
A NOTE ABOUT GETTING YOUR NEW KAYAK HOME TO YOU: There are three options:
1) You can pick it up at one of our locations in Southern California (Cost: Free!)
2) You can pick it up at a hub that is near and convenient for you (Cost: $69)
3) We can have it shipped to your front door (Cost: usually around $120, depends on where you live.)
All of these options will be discussed with you before we ship your kayak. By default, you will be charged the Hub Delivery fee of $69 when purchasing your kayak here and we will adjust the price accordingly, depending on the delivery method you choose. Click here to go to our kayak shipping information page.
- Additional Information
Color No UPC No MPN No EAN No Manufacturer Malibu Kayaks Ship to HUB Yes
Write Your Own Review