Transporting large kayaks has never been easier. The SaddleUp Pro has two high grip front saddles for stability and two felt top rear saddles that allow the kayak to easily slide into position. These injection molded carriers are fully corrosion resistant and will safely transport any type or style of kayak.
- The rear felt-lined saddles facilitate easy loading and the front heavy duty rubber saddles grip the boat for superior security and stability during transport
- Flexible four point saddle system allows heavier boats to nestle down into the cradles for better contact and protection regardless of kayak hull design
- Universal Fit JAWZ Mounting Hardware For Round, Square and Most Factory Oval Cross Rails
- Simple assembly in minutes with "No Tools Required"
- Corrosion Free and UV Resistant
- 12’ Cam Style H.D. polypropylene Load Straps
- 12’ Bow & Stern Safety tie-downs
- Self-adjusting Front and Rear saddles may be purchased separately
- Capacity: 80 to 90 lb kayak / adjustable to any fit any width kayak
- Dimensions: 5"(length) x 5"(width) x 9"(height)
- Frame: Nylon and stainless steel hardware
- Padding: High density TPR rubber and 1/4" felt
Includes everything needed to transport one kayak.
- Additional Information
Color No UPC No MPN MPG110MD EAN No Manufacturer Malone Ship to HUB No
Write Your Own Review