The Slayer 13 Propel was designed with kayak fishermen in mind. Considered game-changer in hands-free fishing, the Slayer Propel 13 is unmatched in its ability to maintain casting distance, pull away from structure or stop on a dime when trolling to relieve rod pressure. You’ll also enjoy rock- solid stability when sight casting– even for the XXL angler.
Designed to easily customize/personalize, the Slayer Propel offers bow to stern rails that easily mount Scotty, Ram and Railblaza gear. Go as big as you want or keep it to a minimum; it’s your choice. The Slayer Propel 13’s open storage compartment combines space and easy-access. The boat offers unsurpassed versatility: take it out on your local lake and fish for bass one day, then leave the drive system at home and paddle it for a day of trout fishing on your local rocky river.
With relaxed pedaling you can cover 4.2 miles per hour all day, and can push to 5.2 miles per hour when that thunderstorm rolls in. The low profile performs great in the wind, especially when under power and has easy-to-use left hand rudder control. The most versatile pedal-driven fishing kayak on the market, the Slayer Propel excels as well in pedal mode as paddled or poled in the skinny water. The drive unit is designed for 12”-18” minimum depth depending on load.
Have you ever installed a fishfinder and found out that out of the box you need a ton more stuff to install it correctly? Wire seal, cable ties, in-line fuses, heat shrink butt connectors, extra marine grade wire, and shrink tubing... Etc, etc - you get the picture. This extra stuff adds up quickly. Then what about your time? What if you make a wrong cut or drill a hole in the wrong spot - now what do you do? Hope you know how to plastic weld... Let us just do it for you!
Kayak Fishing Supplies is the leader in the Kayak Fishing Industry in rigging and installation of everything from electronics to running lights. We have dedicated certified installers that do this on a daily basis. Let us rig your dream machine so you can be fishing the day it arrives with peace of mind that it is done correctly. Best of all - you won't have to pay for our time! That is correct - we won't charge you labor, and all those extras you would need if you were to do it yourself. Save time and money and get yourself more accessories or a nice PFD.
The Ultimate Fishing Package Includes:
- Native Watercraft Slayer 13 Propel Kayak with all of it's great fishing featues.
- Lowrance HOOK2 5 Fishfinder/GPS with in line fuse, wire caps, and RAM Lowrance Fishfinder Mount
- KFS Ultimate Bait Tank complete with a 6volt battery and 3 rod holders.
- Aqua Bound Manta Ray Fiberglass Paddle is a good high angle 2PC paddle
- Scotty Paddle Clip will secure your paddle while pedaling to your spot.
- Ritchie Compass X-21 will get you there and back in bad weather or if your GPS unit should fail.
- Two (2) Rod Leashes to secure your rods while in transit to your fishing spot.
- C.O.D. Coil Style Paddle Leash to secure your paddle while rigging.
- Boonedox Landing Gear to get your Slayer Propel to and from the water.
- Native Watercraft Battery Bag and 12V 10Amp Battery (To run your fish finder, bait pump, and any electronics you want to add later)
We will be in contact with you every step of the way! Any modifications or specific placement of items you would like done is no problem. We are a distributor for and can install Lowrance Electronics if you prefer. Our professional installers take great pride in their work, as if it was their own kayak. The only thing you have to worry about is choosing your kayak color and leave the rest to us. Installation time will be about 3 to 4 days.
Want to make a change to this package? No problem! Give us a call at (866) 587-2990.
A NOTE ABOUT GETTING YOUR NEW KAYAK HOME TO YOU: There are three options:
1) You can pick it up at one of our locations in Southern California (Cost: Free!)
2) You can pick it up at a hub that is near and convenient for you (Cost: $69)
3) We can have it shipped to your front door (Cost: usually around $120, depends on where you live.)
All of these options will be discussed with you before we ship your kayak. By default, you will be charged the Hub Delivery fee of $69 when purchasing your kayak here and we will adjust the price accordingly, depending on the delivery method you choose. Click here to go to our kayak shipping information page.
- Additional Information
Color No UPC No MPN No EAN No Manufacturer Native Watercraft Ship to HUB Yes
Write Your Own Review