***ORDERS PLACED NOW HAVE APPROX AUG 2022 SHIP DATE***
The Slayer Propel 10 is a more lightweight and maneuverable fishing machine. Light enough to lift car top or effortlessly slide into the back of a pickup, this little titan is the master of hands free fishing. Powered by Native Watercraft’s unique Propel pedal system which boasts forward and reverse, the Slayer Propel 10 keeps you on the fish and provides a major aid landing the catch of the day. Armchair-comfortable seat, rock-solid stability, clutter-free cockpit: the design empowers even the larger angler to stand and sight-cast or to just relax and sip the beverage of the day. Propel speeds vary depending on currents and wind, but we find pedaling 3.5 miles per hour all day long smooth and easy. Bow to stern rail mount system means easy on-and-off for rod holders from major brands like Scotty, Ram, Railblaza, and purposely-positioned rails for mounting cameras to capture your trophy catch.
- Features Native's multi-directional pedal drive system, Forward & Reverse
- Modified Tunnel Hull for Ultra Stability and Tracking
- Hand controlled Rudder, Left Hand
- Flat deck area provides plenty of room for standing with Premium Deck Padding
- Groove Track Accessory Mounts provide countless customizing options
- Propel Drive Trunk Cover with Accessory Tray and Cup Holder
- Hand Sewn 1st Class Seating with Adjustable Inseam
- Under Seat storage for tackle boxes and other items
- 17" Bow Hatch Cover
- 3 Flush Mount Rod Holder
- Sidekick Transport System; OPTIONAL
- Length: 10'
- Width: 34"
- Weight: 62lb / 81lb fitted
- Capacity: 400 lbs
***Effective Nov. 1st 2021, all freight companies have made changes to their pricing policies due to the shortage of drivers and the supply chain blockage issues at all major US ports. Due to the increase in freight companies surcharges, (Excessive length value), all of our kayak shipping prices have increased dramatically and will need to be quoted for true cost. After your order is placed, we will quote shipping cost to your door and to the nearest HUB where you could pick up the kayak. Thank you for your understanding during this unusual time.***
A NOTE ABOUT GETTING YOUR NEW KAYAK HOME TO YOU:
There are three options:
1) You can pick it up at one of our locations in Southern California (Cost: Free!)
2) You can pick it up at a hub that is near and convenient for you (Cost: $249).
3) We can have it shipped to your front door. That would run $249 or more depending on where you live.
All of these options will be discussed with you before we ship your kayak. By default, you will be charged the Hub Delivery fee of $249 when purchasing this kayak, and we will adjust the price accordingly, depending on the delivery method you choose. Click here to go to our kayak shipping information page.
- Additional Information
Color No UPC No MPN No EAN No Manufacturer Native Watercraft Ship to HUB Yes
Write Your Own Review