The Titan model has proven itself to be a bass fishing kayak extraordinaire. The Titan Propel 10.5 (PATENT PENDING) can more easily be transported in a truck bed while offering many of the same features as the 13.5’ model. The Titan 10.5 offers unsurpassed stability making the platform optimal for sight casting while providing plenty of leverage to reel in the catch. This boat features easy-to-reach horizontal rod storage with rod tip protection and elevated First Class Seating designed for comfortable transitions between standing and sitting. In addition, the boat features easy mounting of a Power-Pole Micro Anchor system. The Titan 10.5 can be purchased with a our transom-style motor mount that will accept many off-the-shelf trolling motors for a power-assisted ride making this one truly versatile kayak fishing platform.
- PROPEL PEDAL DRIVE
- SPRINGBLADE RUDDER SYSTEM
- STERN POWER-POLE MICRO OR MOTOR READY
- FULL LENGTH SEAT SLIDING TRACK
- HORIZONTAL ROD STORAGE
- ROD PROTECTION
- UNDER-SEAT TACKLE STORAGE
- BOW HATCH W/ HULL STORAGE
- SPLIT-PADDLE STORAGE
- HAND-SEWN SEAT
- MASSIVE DECK STORAGE AREA
- FLOOR HATCH
- ANTI-SLIP STANDING PADS
- GROOVE TRACKS THROUGHOUT *
- STAGING ROD/CUP HOLDER
- TRANSDUCER MOUNTING PLATE
- BOW, STERN & SIDE PADDED CARRY HANDLES
- LENGTH: 10'9"
- WIDTH: 37.5"
- WEIGHT: 97lb / 121lb fitted
- CAPACITY: 500 lbs
***UPDATED IMAGES COMING SOON***
A NOTE ABOUT GETTING YOUR NEW KAYAK HOME TO YOU:
There are three options:
1) You can pick it up at one of our locations in Southern California (Cost: Free!)
2) You can pick it up at a hub that is near and convenient for you (Cost: $249).
3) We can have it shipped to your front door. That would run $249 or more depending on where you live.
All of these options will be discussed with you before we ship your kayak. By default, you will be charged the Hub Delivery fee of $249 when purchasing this kayak, and we will adjust the price accordingly, depending on the delivery method you choose. Click here to go to our kayak shipping information page.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Native Watercraft Color No Ship to HUB Yes
Write Your Own Review