The Titan is a “First with Reverse” Propel Pedal driven bass fishing kayak extraordinaire. Large and in charge, the Titan Propel 13.5 (PATENT PENDING) offers unsurpassed stability and ample room and flexibility to move around. Optimal for sight casting with plenty of leverage to reel in the catch, this is a angler’s fantasy fulfilled. This boat features easy-to-reach horizontal rod storage with rod tip protection. Elevated First Class Seating is designed for comfortable transitions between standing and sitting, and it can be moved out of the way for a walk-around deck. The Titan also contains an interior foam layer which adds flotation for safety and increased stiffness for performance. In addition, the boat features two stern power pole mounts for dual anchoring to further increase stability. The Titan can be purchased with a custom motor mount that will accept trolling motors for a power-assisted ride.
- PROPEL PEDAL DRIVE
- SPRINGBLADE RUDDER SYSTEM
- STERN POWER-POLE MICRO OR MOTOR READY
- FULL LENGTH SEAT SLIDING TRACK
- HORIZONTAL ROD STORAGE
- ROD PROTECTION
- UNDER-SEAT TACKLE STORAGE
- BOW HATCH W/ HULL STORAGE
- SPLIT-PADDLE STORAGE
- HAND-SEWN SEAT
- MASSIVE DECK STORAGE AREA
- FLOOR HATCH
- ANTI-SLIP STANDING PADS
- GROOVE TRACKS THROUGHOUT *
- STAGING ROD/CUP HOLDER
- TRANSDUCER MOUNTING PLATE
- BOW, STERN & SIDE PADDED CARRY HANDLES
- LENGTH: 13'6"
- WIDTH: 41.5"
- WEIGHT: 154lb / 178lb fitted
- CAPACITY: 550 lbs
***UPDATED IMAGES COMING SOON***
A NOTE ABOUT GETTING YOUR NEW KAYAK HOME TO YOU:
There are three options:
1) You can pick it up at one of our locations in Southern California (Cost: Free!)
2) You can pick it up at a hub that is near and convenient for you (Cost: $249).
3) We can have it shipped to your front door. That would run $249 or more depending on where you live.
All of these options will be discussed with you before we ship your kayak. By default, you will be charged the Hub Delivery fee of $249 when purchasing this kayak, and we will adjust the price accordingly, depending on the delivery method you choose. Click here to go to our kayak shipping information page.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Native Watercraft Color No Ship to HUB Yes
Write Your Own Review