NRS Men's Boaters Gloves are ideal for any type of warm-weather boating. Lightweight backs, tough palms and three-quarter fingers. Great protection from sun and blisters, plus excellent finger dexterity.
- H2Core™ Rashguard material on the back of your hand dries quick, stretches with the flex of your hands and provides UPF 50+ sun protection for your hands.
- Open-finger design leaves your fingers free for high-dexterity tasks such as tying knots and opening canned beverages.
- Amara® synthetic leather palms is specifically designed for comfort while paddling or rowing, with extra protection in key wear zones.
- Sticky polyurethane pads on the palm give excellent grip for paddle control.
- Synthetic leather panel over the thumb web prevents wear in this vulnerable area.
- Vent holes in the palm increase cooling.
- Pairing snaps on the wrists help keep the gloves together.
- The bike-glove style hook-and-loop closure ensures a secure fit at the wrist.
- Additional Information
Color No UPC 6.03E+11 MPN No EAN No Manufacturer NRS Ship to HUB No
Write Your Own Review