Combining speed, stability, and open space, the Pursuit provides a fishing experience without compromise. Loads of stability and great paddling performance in skinny water, open water, and moving water will take your fishing to new heights. The Pursuit’s platform-style design is packed with integrated features that allow you to customize your Pursuit – rigged up, stripped down, or anywhere in between. The Pursuit’s Fusion Seat keeps you comfortable from first light to last cast, and gives you the option of 360 Mobility to fish in all directions.
The Pursuit is truly a fishing kayak that stands apart.
- Fast Paddling Hull
- Stable platform allows for Stand Up activities
- Propulsion Ready; Bow/Stern Mount Motors and/or PIVOT Drive Pedal System
- Comfortable Fushion Seat
- Deck Pad
- Bow Handle
- 2 - Internal Rod Tubes
- 2 - Flush Mount Rod Holder
- Side Carry Handles
- 2 - Cup Holders
- Rear Deck Plate
- Length - 13'6"
- Width - 35"
- Weight - 82lbs
- Seating - 1
- Junior Seating - 1 optional
- Max Weight Cap - 500lbs
- Self Bailing Cap - 350lbs
- Max HP - 2.5
A NOTE ABOUT GETTING YOUR NEW KAYAK HOME TO YOU:
There are three options:
1) You can pick it up at one of our locations in Southern California (Cost: Free!)
2) You can pick it up at a hub that is near and convenient for you (Cost: $249)
3) We can have it shipped to your front door. That price will be $249 or more depending on where you live.
All of these options will be discussed with you before we ship your kayak. By default, you will be charged the Hub Delivery fee of $249 when purchasing your kayak here and we will adjust the price accordingly, depending on the delivery method you choose. Click here to go to our kayak shipping information page.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer NuCanoe Color No Ship to HUB Yes
Write Your Own Review