***ORDERS PLACED NOW HAVE A MAY 2021 APPROX SHIP DATE***
The smallest in our Trident line, this kayak really packs a punch. At 11' this kayak blends stability with considerable weight capacity which most kayaks at this length can't claim. The Trident 11 is perfect for anglers who are looking for maneuverability over covering long distances in their quest for finding a honey hole. The Trident 11 features a bow hatch, large tank well and roomy cockpit. The adjustable foot braces fit most leg lengths and allow you to ride with ease - a great choice for inland waters, slow moving rivers and moderate ocean swells.
- Front Paddle Park
- Large Front Hatch
- Fishfinder Mounting Plate and Gear track
- ACS2 Seating system, for all day comfort
- Built in Transducer location
- 2 sets of Gear track, 1 in cockpit area nad one in Tank well area
- Redesigned "Mod Pod" for gear management and in hull access
- Front, Rear, and Side Carry Handle
- Rudder Equipped
- Large Tankwell
- Length: 11'6"
- Width: 30.5"
- Weight: 71 lbs
- Capacity: 305
A NOTE ABOUT GETTING YOUR NEW KAYAK HOME TO YOU: There are three options:
1) You can pick it up at one of our locations in Southern California (Cost: Free!)
2) You can pick it up at a hub that is near and convenient for you (Cost: $69)
3) We can have it shipped to your front door (Cost: usually around $120, depends on where you live.)
All of these options will be discussed with you before we ship your kayak. By default, you will be charged the Hub Delivery fee of $69 when purchasing your kayak here and we will adjust the price accordingly, depending on the delivery method you choose. Click here to go to our kayak shipping information page.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Ocean Kayak Color No Ship to HUB Yes
Write Your Own Review