If you want only the BEST out there in the kayak fishing market, well here it is! It's a simple one-price package with all of the best kayak fishing accessories on the market. The items will come professionally installed by KayakFishingSupplies certified installers, ready for use. You can be out on the water the day of delivery!
Ocean Kayak introduces the NEW Trident 15. The Trident line of kayaks were the original sit-on-top fishing kayaks and the choice of serious saltwater anglers everywhere. Ocean Kayak Trident 15 Angler is the ideal size for inshore and big water angling, with Tridents legendary paddling ease. The NEW Trident 15 keeps the tried and true hull design that Ocean Kayak fans love. They have made some changes including an additional Transducer scupper location for more fish finder options, a new seating system, and a new Mod Pod. Ocean Kayak fans and new comers to the sport are sure to like this kayak.
Have you ever installed a fishfinder and found out that out of the box you need a ton more stuff to install it correctly? Wire seal, cable ties, in-line fuses, heat shrink butt connectors, extra marine grade wire, and shrink tubing... Etc, etc - you get the picture. This extra stuff adds up quickly. Then what about your time? What if you make a wrong cut or drill a hole in the wrong spot - now what do you do? Hope you know how to plastic weld... Let us just do it for you!
Kayak Fishing Supplies is the leader in the Kayak Fishing Industry in rigging and installation of everything from electronics to running lights. We have dedicated certified installers that do this on a daily basis. Let us rig your dream machine so you can be fishing the day it arrives with peace of mind that it is done correctly. Best of all - you won't have to pay for our time! . That is correct - we won't charge you labor, or for all those extras you would need if you were to do it yourself. Save time and money and get yourself some more accessories or a nice PFD.
ULTIMATE FISHING PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Ocean Kayak Trident 15 Angler
- Lowrance HOOK2 5 GPS/Fishfinder with wire seal and RAM Fishfinder mount
- The KFS Ultimate Bait Tank
- Ritchie flush mount X-21 compass, installed in the forward vertical foot well for easy viewing.
- Aqua Bound Manta Ray Carbon Paddle. Great paddle featuring the Posi-Lok Ferrule.
- Two (2) Rod Leashes
- C.O.D. Coil Style Paddle Leash.
- Heavy Duty Wheel Cart. This cart can go over anything!
- Battery (To run your fish finder and any electronics you want to add later)
***NOTE: IF YOU CHOSE TO ADD THE BATTERY BOX COMPLETE FROM DROP DOWN ABOVE, PRICE OF BATTERY BOX WILL BE ADDED TO TOTAL***
- ACS2 Seating system, for all day comfort
- Front Paddle Park
- Large Front Hatch
- Rear Access Hatch
- Fishfinder Mounting Plate and Gear track
- 2 Built in Transducer locations
- 2 sets of Gear track, 1 in cockpit area and one in Tank well area
- Redesigned "Mod Pod" for gear management and in hull access
- Front, Rear, and Side Carry Handle
- Adjustable Footpegs
- Large Tankwell
- 2 Flush Mount Rod Holders
- Rudder Ready
- Length: 15'6"
- Width: 28.5"
- Weight: 91 lbs
- Capacity: 455
***2019 COLORS NOW AVAILABLE, PICS COMING SOON. SEAGLASS PICTURED***
A NOTE ABOUT GETTING YOUR NEW KAYAK HOME TO YOU: There are three options:1) You can pick it up at one of our locations in Southern California (Cost: Free!)
2) You can pick it up at a hub that is near and convenient for you (Cost: $69)
3) We can have it shipped to your front door (Cost: usually around $120, depends on where you live.)
All of these options will be discussed with you before we ship your kayak. By default, you will be charged the Hub Delivery fee of $69 when purchasing your kayak here and we will adjust the price accordingly, depending on the delivery method you choose. Click here to go to our kayak shipping information page.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Ocean Kayak Color No Ship to HUB Yes
Write Your Own Review