- The 45 lb. thrust 12V saltwater-ready Minn Kota motor gets you effortlessly there and back
- Powerboat style throttle for intuitive forward and reverse. Built-in battery meter
- Motor combines with foot brace steering for truly hands-free fishing and exceptional maneuverability
- Lead-acid or lithium-ion battery compatible
- Premium seating for all day comfort. Dual-layer Textilene is durable, UV resistant and easy to clean. A mid-layer of 3D mesh adds comfort without inhibiting Textilene's natural breathability. Removable for transport
- Four 18" tracks enable easy on/off mounting of accessories
- One forward-facing and two rear-facing flush mounted rod holders are there when you want them, and out-of-the-way when you don't
- Non-slip EVA foam deck pads provide traction and stand-up comfort
- Equipped with shallow water anchor mounting inserts
- Tournament-ready channels secure your fish measuring board with in-hull storage when not in use
- Extra large rudder provides excellent boat control in forward and reverse
- Kill switch key holds the spare prop pin and doubles as a prop wrench
- Console floor plug stores in the tank well and can be used to keep water out when the motor is removed or you want to paddle
- Custom tackle box included
- Designed to easily dock and deploy when launching and landing with an integrated kick stand
- Three through-hull wiring kits and a universal transducer mount allow you to mount a fish finder in minutes without the need to drill into your kayak.
- LENGTH: 10'6"
- WIDTH: 37"
- WEIGHT: ASSEMBLED HULL 104LBS / MOTOR CONSOLE: 17LBS
- WEIGHT CAP.: 525LBS- Usable capacity for people and gear: 404 pound
A NOTE ABOUT GETTING YOUR NEW KAYAK HOME TO YOU: There are three options:
1) You can pick it up at one of our locations in Southern California (Cost: Free!)
2) You can pick it up at a hub that is near and convenient for you (Cost: $149)
3) We can have it shipped to your front door, cost depends on where you live.
All of these options will be discussed with you before we ship your kayak. By default, you will be charged the Hub Delivery fee of $149 when purchasing your kayak here and we will adjust the price accordingly, depending on the delivery method you choose. Click here to go to our kayak shipping information page.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Old Town Color No Ship to HUB Yes
Write Your Own Review