Details***ORDERS PLACED NOW HAVE APPROX OCT 2021 SHIP DATE***FEATURES:
- The 45 lb. thrust 12V saltwater-ready Minn Kota motor gets you effortlessly there and back
- Powerboat style throttle for intuitive forward and reverse. Built-in battery meter
- Motor combines with foot brace steering for truly hands-free fishing and exceptional maneuverability
- Lead-acid or lithium-ion battery compatible
- Premium seating for all day comfort. Dual-layer Textilene is durable, UV resistant and easy to clean. A mid-layer of 3D mesh adds comfort without inhibiting Textilene's natural breathability. Removable for transport
- Four 18" tracks enable easy on/off mounting of accessories
- One forward-facing and two rear-facing flush mounted rod holders are there when you want them, and out-of-the-way when you don't
- Non-slip EVA foam deck pads provide traction and stand-up comfort
- Equipped with shallow water anchor mounting inserts
- Tournament-ready channels secure your fish measuring board with in-hull storage when not in use
- Extra large rudder provides excellent boat control in forward and reverse
- Kill switch key holds the spare prop pin and doubles as a prop wrench
- Console floor plug stores in the tank well and can be used to keep water out when the motor is removed or you want to paddle
- Custom tackle box included
- Designed to easily dock and deploy when launching and landing with an integrated kick stand
- Three through-hull wiring kits and a universal transducer mount allow you to mount a fish finder in minutes without the need to drill into your kayak.
- LENGTH: 10'6"
- WIDTH: 37"
- WEIGHT: ASSEMBLED HULL 104LBS / MOTOR CONSOLE: 17LBS
- WEIGHT CAP.: 525LBS- Usable capacity for people and gear: 404 pound
A NOTE ABOUT GETTING YOUR NEW KAYAK HOME TO YOU: There are three options:
1) You can pick it up at one of our locations in Southern California (Cost: Free!)
2) You can pick it up at a hub that is near and convenient for you (Cost: $165)
3) We can have it shipped to your front door (Cost: $150-$300, depends on where you live.)
All of these options will be discussed with you before we ship your kayak. By default, you will be charged the Hub Delivery fee of $165 when purchasing your kayak here and we will adjust the price accordingly, depending on the delivery method you choose. Click here to go to our kayak shipping information page.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Old Town Color No Ship to HUB Yes
Write Your Own Review