Details***ORDERS PLACED NOW HAVE APPROX JAN 2022 SHIP DATE***FEATURES:
- Ultra-stable DoubleU Hull glides quietly through water while providing a stable and comfortable stand-up fishing platform
- Premium seating for all day comfort. Dual-layer Textilene is durable, UV resistant and easy to clean. A mid-layer of 3D mesh adds comfort without inhibiting Textilene's natural breathability. Position seat high or low in the kayak. Removable for transport
- Two tracks on the forward hull provide easy on/off accessory mounting
- One forward-facing and two rear-facing flush mounted rod holders
- Cup holders, in the deck on each side of the seat, hold a water bottle or small fishing gear
- Non-slip EVA foam deck pads provide traction and stand-up comfort
- Large open cockpit and oversized tank well provides a platform that is easy to organize with plenty of room to fish!
- Dry storage for additional gear in the sealed bow hatch
- Under seat storage for tackle box. Custom tackle box included.
- Universal transducer mounting system allows for quicker installation of your fish finder
- Foot braces adjust along a rail and snap lock into place, improving paddling performance and comfort
- Paddle clip mounted on the side of the hull, keeps your paddle secure and out of the way while you fish
- Rod and tackle management is made easier by the oversized tank well in the stern, storage under the seat and side pockets just below the accessory tracks. Dedicated horizontal rod storage for quick access.
- Custom tackle box included.
- LENGTH: 12'
- WIDTH: 33.5"
- WEIGHT: 82LBS
- WEIGHT CAP: 500- Usable capacity for people and gear: 418 pounds
A NOTE ABOUT GETTING YOUR NEW KAYAK HOME TO YOU: There are three options:
1) You can pick it up at one of our locations in Southern California (Cost: Free!)
2) You can pick it up at a hub that is near and convenient for you (Cost: $249)
3) We can have it shipped to your front door (Cost: $249-$400, depends on where you live.)
All of these options will be discussed with you before we ship your kayak. By default, you will be charged the Hub Delivery fee of $249 when purchasing your kayak here and we will adjust the price accordingly, depending on the delivery method you choose. Click here to go to our kayak shipping information page.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Old Town Color No Ship to HUB Yes
Write Your Own Review