Details***ORDERS PLACED NOW HAVE APPROX OCT 2021 SHIP DATE***FEATURES:
- Ultra-stable DoubleU Hull glides quietly through water while providing a stable and comfortable stand-up fishing platform
- Low maintenance PDL Drive with patented easy-docking system for pain-free launch and landing. Covered by industry's first-in-class 5 year warranty
- Superior seat design has great lumbar support and is adjusted to accommodate leg length on a shuttle track. The mesh cover provides ventilation and drainage to keep you dry.
- Two 18" tracks on the forward hull provide easy on/off accessory mounting
- One forward-facing and two rear-facing flush mounted rod holders are there when you want them, and out-of-the-way when you don't
- Non-slip EVA foam deck pads provide traction and stand-up comfort
- Rod and tackle management is made easier by the oversized tank well in the stern, storage under the seat and side pockets just below the accessory tracks. Dedicated horizontal rod storage for quick access.
- Dry storage for additional gear in the sealed bow hatch
- Cup holder for your favorite beverage
- Universal transducer mounting system allows for quicker installation of your fish finder
- A clip on the side of the hull secures your backup paddle, out of the way unless you need it
- PDL Drive and Seat are removable for easy transport and storage
- Custom tackle box included.
- LENGTH: 12'
- WIDTH: 36"
- WEIGHT: 87LBS HULL / 106LBS FITTED
- WEIGHT CAP: 500-Usable capacity for people and gear: 394 pounds
***Effective Nov. 1st 2021, all freight companies have made changes to their pricing policies due to the shortage of drivers and the supply chain blockage issues at all major US ports. Due to the increase in freight companies surcharges, (Excessive length value), all of our kayak shipping prices have increased dramatically and will need to be quoted for true cost. After your order is placed, we will quote shipping cost to your door and to the nearest HUB where you could pick up the kayak. Thank you for your understanding during this unusual time.***
A NOTE ABOUT GETTING YOUR NEW KAYAK HOME TO YOU:
There are three options:
1) You can pick it up at one of our locations in Southern California (Cost: Free!)
2) You can pick it up at a hub that is near and convenient for you (Cost: $249)
3) We can have it shipped to your front door (Cost: $249-$400, depends on where you live.)
All of these options will be discussed with you before we ship your kayak. By default, you will be charged the Hub Delivery fee of $249 when purchasing your kayak here and we will adjust the price accordingly, depending on the delivery method you choose. Click here to go to our kayak shipping information page.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Old Town Color No Ship to HUB Yes
Write Your Own Review