- At just over 13 feet, the performance tri-hull design provides the paddling efficiency essential in more open water and the stability required when you stand
- Breathable, quick-drying, and fully adjustable, the Element seat provides the comfort needed to keep you on the water longer
- Six accessory tracks, 4 on the forward hull, 2 in the rear, provide easy on/or accessory mounting
- One forward-facing and two rear-facing flush mounted rod holders
- Center console mod pod is the "Swiss Army Knife" of consoles. Hinged lids open to two cavernous, removable containers, perfect for stashing tackle boxes or bait. Includes accessory tracks, a cup holder, splash proof storage for phone/keys and a magnetized hook and lure storage area
- Additional tackle management features include rod tip holders and retainer bungees in the bow and a large tank well in the stern. Includes custom tackle box that stores under the Element seat
- Non-slip EVA foam deck pads provide traction and stand-up comfort
- Dry storage for additional gear in the sealed bow hatch
- Foot braces adjust along a rail and snap lock into place, improving paddling performance and comfort
- Paddle clip mounted on the side of the hull, keeps your paddle secure and out of the way while you fish. Molded paddle rest
- Stand-up assist strap
- Weight capacity of 425 lbs. insures plenty of gear can ride along
- Custom tackle box included
- LENGTH: 13'2"
- WIDTH: 34"
- WEIGHT: 86LBS
- WEIGHT CAP: 425LBS / Usable capacity for people and gear: 339 pounds
A NOTE ABOUT GETTING YOUR NEW KAYAK HOME TO YOU: There are three options:
1) You can pick it up at one of our locations in Southern California (Cost: Free!)
2) You can pick it up at a hub that is near and convenient for you (Cost: $249)
3) We can have it shipped to your front door, cost depends on where you live.
All of these options will be discussed with you before we ship your kayak. By default, you will be charged the Hub Delivery fee of $249 when purchasing your kayak here and we will adjust the price accordingly, depending on the delivery method you choose. Click here to go to our kayak shipping information page.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Old Town Color No Ship to HUB Yes
Write Your Own Review