Topwater 106 PDL delivers a comfortable, hands-free performance fishing kayak that’s easy to maneuver and even easier to transport. At only 10.5’ long and weighing only 100 lbs. fully outfitted, The Topwater 106 PDL offers large fishing kayak performance, in a compact, lightweight, nimble package. A marriage of stability and performance, the Topwater, with the all-new ultra-stable DoubleU™ Hull, quietly glides through any water condition while providing a stable hands-free stand-up fishing platform. Featuring the award-winning forward/reverse PDL™ Drive, the most reliable and easy-to-use pedal drive on the market, and equipped with thoughtful on-board rod & tackle management, The Topwater 106 PDL will impress even the saltiest of anglers.
- Ultra-stable DoubleU™ Hull Design offers unmatched stability and precision handling in a compact easy-to-transport size. Sneak up on the fish in the quietest pontoon-style hull on the market.
- Maintenance-free, award-winning, forward/reverse PDL™ Drive with a patent-pending easy-docking system and best warranty in the industry.
- Revolutionary universal transducer mounting system makes mounting your favorite fish finder easier than ever before.
- Incredibly comfortable and breathable ElementAir™ seat with high/low positioning.
- An oversized stern tank well coupled with impressive hull capacity, provides one of the roomiest fishing kayaks on the market.
- Stay organized and easily access gear with two multi-position rod holders and thoughtfully-placed onboard rod and tackle storage.
- EVA foam deck pads for traction and all-day stand-up fishing comfort.
- LENGTH: 10'6"
- WIDTH: 36"
- WEIGHT: 80LBS HULL / 95LBS FITTED
- WEIGHT CAP.: 450LBS
A NOTE ABOUT GETTING YOUR NEW KAYAK HOME TO YOU: There are three options:
1) You can pick it up at one of our locations in Southern California (Cost: Free!)
2) You can pick it up at a hub that is near and convenient for you (Cost: $69)
3) We can have it shipped to your front door (Cost: usually around $120, depends on where you live.)
All of these options will be discussed with you before we ship your kayak. By default, you will be charged the Hub Delivery fee of $69 when purchasing your kayak here and we will adjust the price accordingly, depending on the delivery method you choose. Click here to go to our kayak shipping information page.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Old Town Color No Ship to HUB Yes
Write Your Own Review