The new and improved Zooka II features the highly popular LockNLoad™ Mounting System and includes a 4" extension similar to the Omega Pro Rod Holder. The Zooka II attaches to your kayak, boat, or other watercraft with YakAttack’s brand new LockNLoad mounting system, and is exactly what you would expect from the leader in track mounting technology. The size and geometry of the Zooka II Rod Holder better accepts larger conventional gear and will accommodate just about any rod other than a fly rod. Offering unrivaled track mount security and adjustability, the patent pending LockNLoad track base is the most advanced track mount ever created. You want no slip? No problem. The LockNLoad track base attaches quickly and easily with a single MightyBolt, but will not accidentally rotate or loosen from the track, even when your trolling rod takes a big hit. For everyone that enjoyed using the old Zooka Tube or even currently uses it, the YakAttack Zooka II Rod Holder is for you.
- LockNLoad Mounting System
- 3 modes: Locked, adjustment, and removal.
- From locked mode, simply squeeze a lever to go into adjustment mode.
- In adjustment mode, the mount can be rotated in any direction, but cannot be removed, ensuring the rod holder is completely secure while making adjustments, even if a fish hits. Let go of the lever and you are back in locked mode.
- Removal mode: Flip the lever out, and the system easily slides off of the track mount.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer YakAttack Color No Ship to HUB No
Write Your Own Review