With its innovative design features and building on the success of the Hobie Mirage Outback, the Mirage Outfitter is the kayak everyone has been asking for. Built for two but also perfect for the solo user, the Outfitter was designed so everything you need is precisely where you want it; 2 Hobie Mirage Drive 180's, Handles, Hatches, Stowage Pockets, Drink Holders, Rod Holders and more. Have a great time with your favorite friend on the Hobie Outfitter.
- 2 Hobie Mirage Drive 180's; Forward and Reverse capability
- New "Twist-and-Stow" Rudder System
- Two Vantage Seats
- Two 8" storage hatches
- Two- 2 piece paddle with on-hull storage
- Two on-deck storage areas w/ Bungee tie downs
- Hobie Gear Bucket
- 4 Molded in Rod Holders
- Dual Steering
- Crew: 1-2
- Length: 12' 8" / 3.86 m
- Width: 34" / .86 m
- Capacity: 425 lbs / 193 kg
- Fitted Hull Weight: 86 lbs / 39.01 kg
- Fully Rigged Weight: 111.6 lbs / 50.62 kg
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
A NOTE ABOUT GETTING YOUR NEW KAYAK HOME TO YOU: There are three options:
1) You can pick it up at one of our locations in Southern California (Cost: Free!) Important note: Hobie Kayaks can be picked up only at our Hobie Authorized store in Sunset Beach.
2) You can pick it up at a hub that is near and convenient for you (Cost for this Hobie Kayak: $189).
3) We can have it shipped to your front door. Additional charges may apply.
All of these options will be discussed with you before we ship your kayak. By default, you will be charged the Hub Delivery fee of $189 when purchasing this Hobie kayak, and we will adjust the price accordingly, depending on the delivery method you choose. Click here to go to our kayak shipping information page.
- Additional Information
Color No UPC 792176534884 MPN No EAN No Manufacturer Hobie Ship to HUB Yes
Write Your Own Review