Have you ever installed a fishfinder and found out that out of the box you need a ton more stuff to install it correctly? Wire seal, cable ties, in-line fuses, heat shrink butt connectors, extra marine grade wire, and shrink tubing... Etc, etc, you get the picture. This extra stuff adds up quickly. Then what about your time? What if you make a wrong cut or drill a hole in the wrong spot. Now what do you do? Hope you know how to plastic weld... Let us just do it for you!
Kayak Fishing Supplies is the leader in the Kayak Fishing Industry in rigging and installation of everything from electronics to running lights. We have dedicated certified installers that do this on a daily basis. Let us rig your dream machine so you can be fishing the day it arrives with peace of mind that it is done correctly. Best of all you won't have to pay for our time! That is correct we won't charge you labor, or for all those extras you would need if you were to do it yourself. Save time and money and get yourself some more accessories or a nice PFD.
The Kayak Fishing Package Includes:
- Wilderness Systems Tarpon 140 with 2 Flush Mount Rod Holders
- Lowrance HOOK2 4X Fishfinder with in line fuse, wire caps, and RAM Lowrance Fishfinder Mount
- Battery Box Complete (To run your fish finder and any electronics you want to add later)
- Tsunami Paddle ia a durable and powerful all-around high angle paddle.
- Bungee Style Paddle Leash secures your paddle while fishing or rigging.
- Two (2) Rod Leashes to secure your fishing poles and have a quick release.
- Heavy Duty Wheel Cart made of stainless steel with inflatable wheels.
We will be in contact with you every step of the way! Any modifications or specific placement of items you would like done is no problem. Our professional installers take great pride in their work, as if it was their own kayak. The only thing you have to worry about is choosing your kayak color and leave the rest to us. Installation time will be about 3 to 4 days (Includes drying time for fish finder transducer)
Want to make a change to this package? No problem! Give us a call at (866) 587-2990.
A NOTE ABOUT GETTING YOUR NEW KAYAK HOME TO YOU: There are three options:
1) You can pick it up at one of our locations in Southern California (Cost: Free!)
2) You can pick it up at a hub that is near and convenient for you (Cost: $69)
3) We can have it shipped to your front door (Cost: usually around $120, depends on where you live.)
All of these options will be discussed with you before we ship your kayak. By default, you will be charged the Hub Delivery fee of $69 when purchasing your kayak here and we will adjust the price accordingly, depending on the delivery method you choose. Click here to go to our kayak shipping information page.
- Additional Information
Color No UPC No MPN No EAN No Manufacturer Wilderness Systems Ship to HUB Yes
Write Your Own Review